𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

I have a feeling he didn't tell me more about it, maybe I was dead, or In jail. It was hard to believe that I was missing, perhaps it was suicide. The possibilities were endless.

2 weeks later

Chifuyu, Takemitchy,  and I were going to Yokohama to defeat delinquents. Apparently that would make them the strongest. What kind of logic is that? The worst part about it was that they said I had to go no matter what.

I was running late since Mikey suggested he'd make me a bento for my trip. I swear he acts like a female in a relationship.

Wait my ocean eyes, I have to make you lunch!

Bye bye, have fun!

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him.

I turn the corner and Chifuyu comes crashing into my arms dropping my lunch.

I look up and there's a group of guys with red jumpsuits standing before me. To my right, Takemitchy is running with a beaten guy on his back.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Let's kill all of the Tokyo Manji Gang!" A broad guy shouts, ignoring me.

"These guys are too strong for you," Chifuyu whispers to me. "Just run away,"

"Rude much,"

Multiple guys start chasing after Takemichi.

I have to help him but I can't leave Chifuyu alone. What should I do? 

"Go after Takemichi…" Chifuyu pushes me away from him. "He needs your help more than I do,"

"I know but I can't leave you-"

"-Having your girlfriend save you?" One of them said pulling the hanger of the backpack I was wearing.

I stumbled back.

"Mirei!" Chifuyu yelled.

"Mirei? That's a beautiful name," One said, lifting me up by my collar. I stare at him. "You are quite beautiful,"

"Put me down, scum," I demand.

"Scum? Well you got a violent vocabulary. Those are not suitable words for women," he says and sets me down patting my head but I swat them away.

"Well I'm not suitable for you!" I tell him.

“Haha I'll beat you up real quick," he said, glaring at me. He looked like he was trying to scare me.

I put my gun under his chin.

"My gun is faster," I smirk and he sets me down rather quickly, what a scaredy cat. Little did he know it wasn't loaded. 

"Chifuyu, I'm going after Takemichi,"

He nods and gets up ready to fight again.

I started running toward the direction Takemichi went. It was also a big crowd. All of his friends were also beaten. In front of Takemichi, Kisaki was hovering over him.