𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

Mirei Noelle past part 2

"Where's Teru?" Katsuya asked, he usually hung around Teru so it was odd that he was alone and that he didn't know his whereabouts.

"Didn't you hear?" Noelle asked, she was applying black nail polish to her nails.

"Hear what? Did he finally get arrested?" He said it as a joke but he wouldnt be suprised if it was true.

"Unfortunately no, but you know that girl he was with last week?"

"Sakura?"

"Why would I know her name? Anyways she slapped him, and you know how Teru is, the bastard slapped her back."

Katsuya's eyes widened before he bursted out started laughing.

"That's hilarious! I warned the girl too, how stupid, he's getting in trouble or what?"

"Yea hes a fucking idiot," she answered as she closed the nail polish cap throwing the small bottle back into her backpack.

They stayed silent for a while as Noelle blew on her nails trying to dry them.

"Noelle, you know, my brother goes to the same highschool as your sister and I heard-"

"-What's this about? I keep telling you that I don't like talking about her." Noelle said, annoyed.

"Yea but-" he tried to talk to her. He had important news and he wanted to let her know.

"Then shut up!"

"What are you doing to my Noelle?" Ichinose said, approaching the two.

"It's nothing Senpai," Katsuya said quickly. "She's just being grumpy again," he muttered the last part afraid of what either of them would do to him.

Ichinose looked at Noelle. He noticed her eyes looked a little dull."Teru, got suspended,"

"Saw it coming!" Katsuya yelled before leaving. It was obvious when Ichinose wanted you gone. He gave a look that made you want to leave in the first place.

"So? Why are you so mad?"

"Dont talk to me,"

"That's no way to talk to your senpai," he said. He started caressing her face.

She just pushed him off before she yelled."I'm going home,"

"No you aren't" He said, grabbing her hand and pulling her back. "I have a request for you, so don't leave, and dont be any more useless than you already are,"

Noelle didn't have a choice but to listen and Ichinose was now mad so she couldnt decline what he would soon ask of her.

"There's a mole in West Side, two of our hideouts have been attacked, and I need you to find the culprit." Ichinose said. He was playing with her hair. He loved long hair, hence why he was growing his hair out too. It already reached his shoulders.

"Fine,"

"Your hair is getting longer, I might get jealous."

"Then I'll cut it," she answered abruptly.

"No don't do that, if you cut your hair I won't forgive you," he replied, Ichinose wasn't joking. One time while Noelle was fighting, her opponent took a chunk of her hair out. Ichinose was not happy about that and automatically interfered by punching the guy knocking him down instantly. To him Noelle's hair was the best thing about her.

"No, I think I will," she answered.

"I hope that's a joke,"

"I was only half joking,"