𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

I tried my best to accept the fact that Mikey wasn't going to come visit me anymore and let me tell you, it wasn't easy.

After just a few days I came to realized how lonely I was without him. I missed seeing him waiting for me to open the door with our dinner/ lunch/ breakfast. I missed his dumb jokes about our "relationship". I missed when he got tired after eating. I missed him.

I was now regretting not letting him talk while we ate. I regret pushing him off me whenever he tried to give me physical contact. I regretted not telling him the truth.

I wish I never met him, I hate that he's making me feel the way I am. If I had never bumped into him at the pond I wouldn't be in this situation. If I had just ignored him I wouldn't be feeling this way.

But I don't really mean it. I was glad I had met him.

Mikey really helped me stay sane. I know that maybe being honest with him was what should've been done, but it was hard to do so because I was really insecure of how I used to be.

I wasnt able to handle the fact that my mother favored my sister more. So my actions were just to get her attention. I wanted her to realize that I was also there and that she didnt only have one daughter. There could've been other solutions to solve that problem but I resorted to violence.

After all the acting I was doing, it became a habit. I enjoyed seeing others in pain. The adrenaline rush was enjoyable and I yearned for that feeling everyday.

▪︎Mirei Noelle Past Part 1▪︎

"I don't want to hear anymore complaints from your teachers, please behave." Noelle's mother said, with her hand sitting on her hips. She had grown tired of her daughter's behavior at school.

"Yeah whatever you say," Noelle replies, rolling her eyes. She didnt care what her mother had to say, it's not like she was going to listen.

"Why can't you be more like your sister? Her teachers are always praising her, she brings straight As, and she has nice friends."

"Mom, Noelle is just going through a small faze, don't be so hard on her," Naomi stood up for her sister. She was the perfect daughter, loved by everybody.

"Nobody asked for your input," Noelle hissed as she walked out the door making sure to slam it shut.

The two sisters didn't get along. They were polar opposites. Naomi tried to put in efforts to help with their sisterly bonds but Noelle couldn't stand how Naomi always bothered her about her life. She didnt need to be reminded on how much of a failure she was compared to Naomi.

At school her teachers always talked about her. They couldn't believe that she was related to the perfect angel who had graduated 3 years prior.

Her classmates avoided her, but Noelle didn't care, it's not like she assisted class. She hung out with the delinquents behind the school. It was called the "area" everybody made sure to avoid that place. If you entered you came back differently.

The Area made her feel at ease, they accepted her, or maybe it was just fear. At first she was afraid of them but soon the tables turned and now they were afraid of her.