𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

Takes place during their meeting about fighting Moebius.

I was trying to catch a stray cat while Mikey and some of his friends were having an "important" meeting.

He said he was going to take me somewhere after, so I had to go.

I was so close to catching the cat when a familiar voice echoed through the abandoned warehouse.

"Mikey-Kun!"

The cat runs away into a crack. I looked at the culprit and it was Takemichi.

"What is it, Takemitchy?" Mikey Asked smugly.

His friends groaned at the sight of him.

"Can you stop the conflict with Moebis?" He asked politely.

I blinked in confusion.

"Stop fucking around with us bitch!" Pah-Chin, one of Mikey's friends, said, punching Takemichi.

"Touman is going to get screwed!" Takemichi yelled. How the hell would he know?

"Leave. Say one more word and you're dead." Mikey's friend said. "So? How should we attack Moebius?" He asked, ignoring Takemichi.

"You can't!" He yells. "You can't fight with Moebius!"

"Stand up,"

Takemichi stood up but received another punch in the face.

"We can't fight?!!" Pah-Chin yelled. "Then Who The hell beat up my friend?! Who the hell raped his girlfriend, asshole?!!"

"I don't know!" Takemichi yelled. "But!"

Mikey interrupted him, "I get what you're saying. We're going to fight Moebius. You don't understand at all."

He leaned forward. "I decided that we're gonna fight. So, Toman's gonna fight Moebius."

Takemichi shook his head. He knelt on the ground.

"If we fight Moebius, Toman's done for!! I won't back down!!" His face was bloody all over, I'm guessing this is what Mikey meant when he said he found him interesting. "I don't want Toman to end this way!! Just when I became friends... with Mikey-Kun and Draken-Kun!"

The boy reached to punch Takemichi again but Draken held him off.

"The hell're you doing, Draken?" He asked.

"Takemitchy said he's not gonna back down. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to see what Moebius is up to." Draken said, leave it to him to be the responsible one. "Mikey," he called.

"Hm?" Mikey responded glancing at me, "Ken-Chin."

"Are you defying Toman?" He asked bluntly.

"Huh?" Draken Asked, I was on the same boat as him. "It's not like that at all." Draken corrects.

"Yeah it is,"

I hear footsteps in the distance.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion. But you keep saying 'Moebius'. You middle school babies,"

"OSANAI!"

"Shut it, Dick cheese." Speaking of the devil, Osanai has appeared.

Draken approaches me and tells me to hide behind some cardboard boxes and leave when possible. I just nod and follow his instructions.

"Mikey-Chan of the mid-school infant alliance."

I could hear everything that was going on.

Many men were behind Osanai, it made him look big but also as a coward.