𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

Takemichi called me over to a place and Chifuyu, a gang member of Touman, was also there.

"I'm going back to the future," he says. "You'll still see me but my consciousness will be gone."

"Does he also know?" I ask, pointing to the short kid beside me.

They both nod yes.

"Well Takemichi! Good luck and I hope you can save Tachibana,"

"What she said, goodbye," Chifuyu said and walked away.

"He's kind of rude," I say to Takemichi. "Anyways, how do you go back to the future? Can you do it on command?''

"I have to shake hands with Hina's younger brother, me and him figured that out in the future,"

"How old is he? Like ten?"

"Yeah…"

"Poor kid,"

*

Everything was normal, Takemichi was probably enjoying his life in the future with Tachibana.

Hope I'm alright, I say it as a joke but the future scares me.

Mikey is always wearing the necklace I gave him, he shows it off as if other people cared.

Draken ended up getting Emma a charm bracelet. (Inspired by me) I can always see her wearing it and she's no different than Mikey.

I Stared at the jacket Mikey had gotten me. If I still had my long hair it wouldn't be a problem it would be easily covered. Why did he have to put his name? But I still wore it, it was warm, plus Mitsuya made it and I don't want him to think that he did it for nothing.

I was currently running my daily lap it helped me stop overthinking. I bumped into Chifuyu, the other person who knew about Takemichi's secret.

"Hi, where did you get your earrings? They're kind of lame,"

"They are not lame," he retorted. 

"Look at mine," I pointed at my ear and smiled proudly.

"We literally have the same ones," he mutters.

"No, if you look closely my name is imprinted."

"Hey those are sick! Where'd you get them?"

"You know that store in the mall? It's called-"

"I wont lose!" a familiar voice interrupted. 

"Mirei-San? What the hell is this guy doing?" Chifuyu asked beside me.

"I don't know… hey! That's Takemichi!"

He kept punching the tire, his hands were bleeding.

"What are you doing?" Chifuyu asked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Takemichi asked surprised.

"What are you… I was going to come see you but I saw a weirdo fighting a wheel,"