𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

"Found you!"

"S-sen-pai!" 

He flipped the light switch.

Hiro Ichinose was here. It's been more than a year since my last encounter with him. He looked different, his hair was cut. It was no longer how it was before. He looked even more beautiful.

Ichinose knelt down to be at my eye level, "So? What are you doing cramped in here?" He asked.

I ignored him and shut the shower curtain.

"Have you eaten?" He asks, "probably not," he entered the tub with me and sat alongside me. My Senpai held a bag of sunflower seeds. "Want some? Sunflowers seeds used to help with your anxieties"

I grabbed a handful.

This reminded me of when we sat on the rooftop swinging our legs, and spitting out the shells off the building.

"You're feeling the way you felt before your sister died."

"Huh?"

Senpai was so amazing. He always knew everything before it even crossed my mind. He was never wrong, always right.

"Senpai, I can't handle it. I've had the worst day of my life. My dog died! A- and someone died. I still -" I was sobbing at this point letting everything fall out.

He brought me into his chest.

"The less people you care about the less it hurts. You don't need anyone." He ran his hand through my hair. "You deserve to be alone because you hurt others."

I nodded at what he said. He was right just like always. If I hadn't met Mikey I wouldn't be in this situation. It's all Mikey's fault. Why did he even approach me? It was all a coincidence, it could have been any girl. Why was it me?

"Your beautiful hair is gone," he said. His voice was angry.

"My mom tried to kill me," I tell him the truth.

He stayed silent for a while.

"Your life is shattered glass. I guess it's my job to put you back together."

He lifted up my chin and kissed me. Everything that happened today instantly left my mind and all I could think about was that my lip were on his.

"Just forget everything," he whispered.

...

A day passed and I havent had any communication with anyone other than Ichinose. He had stayed over to make sure I didnt do anything rash.

I woke up to a knock on the door. I'm about to get up when I remember Ichinose's here. He can open the door. I just stare at the ceiling to hear what happens.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"That's my question, get out I'll kill you," Whoever was there left me no choice but to get up.

I walk downstairs.

"Who's here this early in the morning?" I ask.

I rub my eyes and see Mikey. He had tear stained eyes. As soon as I saw him, guilt ran over me. I don't know why but I felt like I owed him an apology. Still I felt so relieved that he was safe.

"Mikey?"

"You know this guy, Noelle-Chan?" Ichinose asked me.

Fear is what I felt. I was scared what Ichinose would think about Mikey. He probably already suspected that we were friends.

"I'll leave now," Ichinose said before he sent one final glare at Mikey.

Mikey approached me and held my arms.