𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

Me and Mikey were having a "date" on top of a hill. He said he found it once while hiding from Draken. Supposedly he accidentally fell asleep before a meeting.

He brought along some lunch. So basically a picnic.

"Google said that girls like picnics. So look, I brought some sandwiches and some orange juice. Oh! And some fruit." He was taking everything out of a lunch box and showing me.

I only came because of the food.

There was a small lake below the hill. It was full of ducks, and small turtles.

It looked like a tourist attraction. It was surprising that we were the only ones that were here.

"Takemichi left already,"

"I'm sure the future is fine, now that Kisaki's dead," Mikey said.

"Yeah I know. But I can't help but worry. He's already been through so much,"

"Stop worrying. I will also do my best to make sure the future is perfect."

"Okay... pass me that sandwich,"

He gave me the sandwich excitedly and waited for me to take a bite.

"Why are you staring? Did you poison it?" I asked before checking inside, it looked normal. That's suspicious.

"Of course not!"

I took a bite and tasted it. So far so good. When will the poison start to kick in?

"Well? Is it good? How good?" He interviewed me.

"It's good? Really good?" Kind of disappointed that there wasn't any poison.

"I'm glad you liked it." He smiled.

...

We were laying on our backs staring at the clouds and naming what they looked like.

"That one looks like a dick,"

"Noelle! Don't say that, it looks like cherries. Speaking of which, I brought some," he dug into his lunch bag and took out a small bag of cherries.

It was peaceful, too peaceful. It felt as if everything would come crashing down the moment I spoke.

He stared at me and when I caught him he laughed and backed away.

"Don't slap me this time,"

I laughed.

He grabbed my face and pulled me close to him catching me off guard.

"Can I kiss you?"

I felt his hot breath on my neck. I could feel the heat radiating from his skin.

I shake my head no.

"That's too bad," he smirked.

Mikey smashed his lips on mine and they moved in sync. He tasted like cherries. The kiss lasted for a while until I pulled away.

"I said no,"

"Then why didn't you pull away sooner?"

I turned away avoiding eye contact.
My heart was going aflutter.

"I'll protect you forever, okay?" He said and smiled. However Mikey looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

What? Well that was weird.

"Thank you?"

"I promise,"

He lied

Mikey arrived at Noelle's house one night and kissed her.

"Goodbye," he said as he pulled away.

"What do you mean goodbye?" She asked, rubbing her
eyes. She was already asleep before Mikey appeared.

"You're still asleep aren't you? That's fine. Live your life without me. Become a doctor, you have the potential."

"What are you talking about? It's literally midnight." She leaned her head on his back and fell asleep.

"Noelle?" He turned his head to look at her. Drool was landing on his sweater. "You're making this hard,"

He carried her to her bedroom and as he was about to leave something held him back. It was the bracelet.

"Why are you leaving?" Noelle asked. She was wide awake now.

"I'm bored of you, Mirei,"

"Bored of me? What's that supposed to mean?" She wasn't quite understanding the situation."Do you expect me to perform a magic trick or something?"

"No. I've never liked you. You were just a game to me."

Noelle rubbed her temple confused. She then squeezed her eyes shut and opened them but nothing changed.

"A game? I was a game?! A toy for you?!" She yelled. Finally giving the reaction Mikey was waiting for. "How pathetic of me to choose you. I didn't want to hurt you. I don't give a fuck anymore. Go die!"

As he walked away she glared at him full with hatred. "Let's never meet again,"

She felt betrayed. In fact she couldn't even look at Mikey anymore. She chose him despite knowing that she was going to hurt him but in the end it was him who hurt her.

Everything made sense to her now. No way in hell she was going to forgive him.

The next day he was gone.

This chapter was so short!
I'm going to go on a small hiatus. I'm not going to discontinue it. I want to have a little time to see where the Manga is going because it essential to the end of the story. For example, incase Mikey ends up dying. Let's hope he doesn't🤞. Its probably going to be a few months until the manga ends. Meanwhile I'm going to try to edit the chapters again.