𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

Hello! I want to add that I'm planning on going off the manga and I think it'd be best to read the manga first because it will contain MAJOR spoilers since I'm going along with the storyline, so I'm suggesting to not read ahead unless you have finished reading the manga.

A few days after the confrontation with Mikey I had a visitor. At first I thought it was Mikey. Instead when I looked into the peep hole it was a girl, she had her blonde hair to the side and was waiting nervously outside, she was Emma which if I remember correctly, Draken's girlfriend.

Not being on the mood to answer I ignored her but instead of leaving she sat down on steps leaving me no choice but to answer.

I opened my door just a crack.

"Mirei?" She asked, getting up. "I thought you weren't home,"

"Sorry I didn't think I'd have visitors and I was upstairs"

"That's alright! My name's Emma, I'm Mikey's sister, well half-sister, we met on the night where Draken... almost died" she explained.

surprised I responded, "Oh,"

Mikey had never mentioned that he had a sister. I started wondering why she had come to visit me.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here, and honestly I shouldn't be here but I'm worried about Mikey," she spoke quickly. I could barely understand what she was trying to say.

"Slow down, um...do you want to come in?"

"Can I?" She was more polite than Mikey, she made me feel calm somehow I felt as if I could tell her anything.

"I don't mind,"

She entered my house.

"Sorry for the intrusion," taking off her shoes she sat down on my couch.

"You know, Mikey has been really restless lately, and I've actually heard him say your name in his sleep,"

What?

I turned around and coughed to hide my laughter.

"Draken told me that something happened between you two and he gave me your address. Mikey doesn't tell us the reason and keeps reassuring us that he's fine but it's obvious he's not."

I knew Mikey was angry with me but I don't understand why he wasn't telling anybody the reason? Wasn't he done with me?Maybe he was being considerate?

"I came to you because I want to know why you guys are in a fight, I'm sorry if that's impolite but I want the best for my brother."

I stared at her for a few seconds to process what she said.

I cleared my throat, "I just didn't tell him something that maybe I should have,"

"...Do you have a boyfriend...?" She paused for a second. "Is that the secret? Oh, it all make sense now,"

"Huh?"

"Sorry for bothering you! I'll make sure Mikey doesn't get in between your relationship."

"Wait! Where did you get that from? I'm not in a relationship..."

"So that's not the secret?"

"No, but I don't think I feel comfortable talking about it with... with you,"

"Why not?" She was a persistent one.

Now it's obvious she's related to Mikey.

"I had a rough past with lots of secrets that I didn't want anyone to know about and he just discovered one... that's it,"