𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Mikey came with me to a grocery store. I didn't want him too but he said he would pay half.

"It looks like we are a married couple," he says, smiling.

"No, shut up,"

"Mrs. Sano, please go get your husband some strawberries," he said smiling cheekily.

"Mikey, go away, I can do this by myself!" I said as I started walking away, yanking the car from him.

"Wait! I'm sorry,"

He followed after me.

I walked to the fruit and put some strawberries in the car.

"Oh, so you do listen to your beloved husband!" He said, leaning in to kiss me cheek. I put my hand on his face preventing him from doing so.

"I was just craving some strawberries, don't get ahead of yourself."

"Alright, I'm looking forward to the future though,"

"Shut up already,"

We walked out of the store, and I saw a duo wearing a Saitama MS uniform. I knew who they were and I definitely didn't want Mikey to be near them.

"Let's go this way Mike" I tell him, grabbing his hand and pulling him away, hoping they didn't see us.

"Huh? Why?" Mikey asked confused. But he still followed behind me.

"Is that Shadow? Shadow!" A voice shouted as they come up to me. I start walking faster. I just need to ignore them and they will leave.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend? He's pretty cute." He asked and stared at Mikey. 'He' was Katsuya, he always played around and never listened when you told him to stop.

"Katsuya? Where are you? Is that Shadow?" Another voice said. It was Teru. Teru, was a tall guy Who usually scared everybody around him because he had a big physic.

He came and was about to wrap his hands around me.

Mikey grabbed his arm not letting him do so.

"Go away, I'll kill you," he said in a monotone voice. I knew Mikey could tell something was off.

"Calm down man," Teru said, laughing. "It's not like I'm going to steal your girl or anything,"

Mikey glared at them. It was obvious he wanted them to leave.

"Sorry, we mistook you for someone else," Teru said, "come on Katsuya,"

They leave. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You didn't know them?" Mikey asked.

"No, I'm guessing everybody with dark hair looks the same," I say, my voice sounded too measured. I hope Mikey would just leave it as it is.

Mikey POV

Mikey walked her home and helped her put away the new items they had bought. He smiled at the strawberries before plopping one into his mouth.

"Hey! I haven't washed those!"

"I have to go, I'll come by tomorrow, bye-bye Ocean Eyes," he said and left.

He went to Draken, he was with Takemitchy.

"Yo, Mikey are you still spending time with her? You're going to drag her into things if you keep this up," Draken says.

"I think she's fine," Mikey says and sits down on the steps taking out his phone to search up Saitama middle school.

Mikey entered the school perimeter. It wasn't a very flashy school. The walls were spray painted and rundown. It was the only middle school in the city too. It looked like most kids were ditching class.

"Do you know who Mirei is?" He asked a kid who was walking near him.

"Mirei?" His eyes widened and he pointed at his ear. It was pierced. "She pierced my ears without my consent!" He snapped.

Mikey didn't know why he was complaining if he had an earring inside.

"If you want to know more about her, you should visit the back,"

Mikey walked to the back of the school. There was some kids smoking there. They were quiet and just on there phone. Another student approached them and handed them a bag of food. He was shaking.

"Thanks Paisen," they laughed as they stuck their hands into the plastic bag. They paused when they noticed Mikey approaching them.

"What do you know about Mirei?" Mikey asked them.

They smiled. "Noelle-Chan~,"

One sat up and got ready to punch Mikey but Teru extended his arm to stop him.

"I knew you'd come,"

Mikey just glared at him. He wanted to know why he was acting overly friendly to his Ocean Eyes.

"Her street name is Shadow or West side princess, she was the puller of strings here. Nobody dared to mess with her. But she worked under Ichinose-Senpai, she was like his lap dog. Following him around everywhere dealing with everything so he wouldn't get his hands dirty. Lucky for us he already graduated junior high,"

Mikey couldn't believe what he was hearing, but his expression did not change.

"She was always two or three steps in front of her opponents. It's like she could see the future. Let me give you some advice pal, don't get on her bad side," he continued, bringing his cigarette to his mouth.

"If you have more questions, why dont you ask her?" He smirked and looked over his shoulder.

There Mirei was dragging the other guy from yesterday by the ear. He was beat up.

"I said I was sorry! How was I supposed to know?!" He urged.

Mirei POV

I ignored everything Katsuya was saying, hes lucky I went easy on him.

I didnt want anyone to know how I was before. Even I didn't want to remember.

I turned my head and noticed Mikey staring at me. I dropped Katsuya's head and started laughing. This was too Ironic.

"Ocean ey- Mirei what's going on?" He insinuated.

"Its exactly what it looks like. So, What do you have to say?" I ask him. There was nothing I could do about it now.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He glowered at her, "I didn't think you were violent, I don't believe it!" He says raising his voice.

"I am very sorry for not exceeding your expectations,"

I've been trying to change, I want to be a perfect daughter. But there are some things that dont change.

"Come apologize when your ready to tell me the truth," he answers and walks away.

I wanted to call out to him. To stop him from leaving but I felt frozen. My body didn't do what I wanted it too. The words I wanted to say didn't come out.

I didn't want him to find out, not this way.

I'm sorry.