𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

I arrive at school and open the locker to change my shoes.

Inside my shoes there was chocolate.

There was a note taped to the door.

The wrapper fell when you started running

This guy was getting on my nerves.

Stuffing a chocolate inside my mouth I change my shoes.

What? I'm not going to throw it away.

"Did you hear? Mirei got a love letter"

"What? Her? No way! let's call it a pity letter!"

There you go, that's what it was, pity. He felt pity for me and now he wouldnt leave me alone.

"Hey um Mirei- San," a voice behind me spoke.

I turned around and it was a weird guy, his face looked beaten and bruised.

"Omg, what happened to you?" I ask.

"That's not why I'm here, I just came to tell you something," he says rubbing his neck, he was sweating profusely.

"What is it?" I ask, grabbing another chocolate from my locker.

"I think you should stay away from Mikey, um M- Manjiro. H -H-He's playing with you?"

"Um, who are you?" I ask.

"Nevermind!" He said running away.

I stared at him go. How did he know Mikey?

...

When I arrived at home, Mikey was sitting on my door steps on his phone.

I hid behind the mail hoping that he wouldn't see me.

"I saw you already,"

Sighing I walked to him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, opening my front door.

"I came to eat with you, I brought some onigiri," he said, getting up and following me Inside the house.

I just let him in.

We sit at the table and he hands me some of the food he bought.

We ate in silence.

Well, I shut him up, everytime he started to speak.

Once we were done eating he started petting Yumi, my dog.

"Listen, I appreciate the food but I don't appreciate your existence, please let this be the last time."

"No, "

And so the weeks went on.

His existence became more tolerable, but I still hoped he would leave me alone.

I researched him since everywhere I went people seemed to know him.

His name was Sano Manjiro and he was the President of a Biker gang called Toman. That didnt seem true, It would be more realistic if his friend Draken was the president.

I became more cautious of him, because now I believed that he was planning on using me.

He walked me home everyday and sometimes we ate lunch or dinner together. As long as he did not speak.

I wanted to learn more about him.

...

"Oi, Mirei, I heard you got a boyfriend, is that the one that pity's you." Kiran said. I was surprised that she still was bothering me after I punched her a few weeks ago.