13

Lisa sighed as she was sitting on the train going to Yongin station to save Jennie. She has had to come up with a plan because this whole thing was suspicious. She knew if she let her guard down they will backstab her painfully.

She will bleed out on the concrete as her friends helplessly watch her, sorrow and pity in their eyes. She was the only one on the train therefore all the seats were empty. She didn't mind it at all.

"The next stop is Yongin station please be careful when you get off and on. Thank you."

When the train stopped Lisa got up from her seat and got off. The whole station was empty and the shops were closed, it was very unlikely on a Saturday afternoon.

Even the streets and apartments were quiet like there wasn't a living soul in this city. Weird. Lisa thought. The ash brown haired girl checked her wristwatch. One thirty PM, she still had fifteen minutes.

She started to go to their meeting point, an alleyway behind the station. It was smelling, and dirty and there were lots of rats. Lisa scrunched up her nose in disgust.

What the hell. She thought. The Thai pulled out a cigar from its box and lit it up. She inhaled the nicotine enjoying the feeling. After she was done, the girl looked at her watch; it was past one forty-five pm nearly two ten pm.

She sighed. Where the hell are they?
She grumbled, she hadn't had time for plays but it was Jennie's life so she couldn't just go home.

"For fucks sake, show yourself!" As Lisa shouted a shadow emerged out of the corner. Lisa flinched thinking it was a rat but no.

The shadow went closer to Lisa, their face behind a mask. Only their eyes were visible they were brown - dark brown.

"You're late," Lisa told through gritted teeth to the mystery person. Mistery person didn't say anything only stared at her then out of nowhere they punched Lisa hard and she stumbled on her foot and fell onto the pavement.

"What the fuck?!" Lisa held her aching jaw, curse words flying out of her mouth. The hooded person bent down and jabbed her again until she was bleeding.

Lisa fought against them, kicking their shin and even hitting them but they just dodged. Then they pinned her down and the girl felt a needle in her neck her vision got dark then she fainted.
×××
Jennie woke up in a dimmed room, the light bulb's flickering caused Jennie to squint her eyes. She looked around, examining the place.

She was in a metal room in the middle. There was a wooden table beside the wall, torture devices on top. Chains, a chainsaw, daggers, and a heavy wooden club were on the wall.

Jennie slightly widened her eyes. This can't be. No. Not now. She shivered out of fear and cold, tears brimming in her brown eyes.

She tried to shout for help but the cloth muffled her voice. She tried to break free but she was tied up to a chair. Even her legs were roped in a tight knot.

The iron door creaked and a girl in all black came in. Thank God. Jennie exhaled out of her nose. But the girl went straight to the table and picked up forceps. Brown eyes met dark brown and Jennie shivered again.

The girl in front of her looked at her maniacally her heart-shaped lips forming a smile. She went closer to Jennie and pulled down the cloth.

"Kim Jisoo." Jennie spat out her name like it was a sin. Jisoo smiled again her white teeth showing. The dark haired girl cupped Jennie's face forcefully making Jennie wince.

"What a pleasure to meet you again Jennie Kim." Jisoo pinched her cheek, the cool metal making contact with her skin.

The cat-eyed girl glared at her, her eyes were still wet. She spat in Jisoo's face, the latter stepped back and wiped down her saliva in annoyance.

"Aish has some manners will you?"

"Rosie doesn't deserve you! If she finds out what you're doing, you'll be in jail. You're so obsessed with her to the point you look like a psychopath. Besides, why are you doing this?"

Jisoo scoffed and rolled her eyes playing with the forceps. She went closer to Jennie again opening her mouth.

"Because I can do whatever I want. You don't know me, my past, or what I've been through. My job is killing people, innocent adults, elders, and even kids whether they are good or bad. If I can't have the love of my life, Rosé no one can. I don't give a flying fuck if she finds out nor I'll be in jail because if it will happen she will be already dead."

Jisoo began to pull Jennie's teeth out one by one. Jennie cried in pain while incoherent words were coming out of her mouth. By the time Jisoo was done Jennie was shaking uncontrollably in her chair. The dark haired girl threw away the forceps and picked up the bucket of teeth carrying it away. She planned to bray them into dust.

Jennie saw Jisoo enter another room and come back with a pair of scissors. Jisoo has begun to cut the latter's hair and then her clothes until Jennie was naked to the core. Then she began to sew Jennie's lips until she couldn't open them. Jisoo put her accessories down and smiled crazily.

"Now, to the fun part."

She picked up a spoon and spooned Jennie's eyes out.

Then she picked up a knife and stabbed and cut Jennie skillfully everywhere. The poor girl whined feeling the blade deep into her skin and meat. She was bleeding to death. Jisoo straightened up and stared at her so-called art.

Jennie hasn't uttered a word anymore. She was dead.
×××
Lisa has woken up, her head was spinning, her vision was blurry and her body was numb. She found herself in a shed that had a tiny window and the only light source. The iron door was locked from the outside. It was semi-dark and the cold floor wasn't helping at all. Lisa tightened her hoodie to at least give herself a little warmth. She started to search for her phone to notify her friends about her whereabouts, however, she couldn't find it in her pocket. She silently cursed the mystery person who knocked her out.

The door suddenly opened causing Lisa to look up. Her visitor closed the door and locked it.  A familiar silhouette made their way to the Thai. When they were close to her, her eyes widened. Then her features hardened and jumped onto them which lead her visitor to stumble back a bit and hit their head on the iron door. They let out a groan.

"You! You fucking piece of shit!" Lisa punched repeatedly Jisoo's face until her knuckles hurt and were painted red. Jisoo then grabbed her collar and head-butted her forcefully that Lisa lost balance and fell onto the hardwood floor whimpering and holding her bleeding nose. 

Jisoo stood up and wiped the blood off of her lips and nose. She bent down to Lisa's level and hit her in the abdomen Lisa coughed up blood and saliva. Then she kicked her shins and stepped onto her knee so that you could hear the bones cracking. Lisa shrieked in agony, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Stop! Please!" Lisa begged Jisoo. Jisoo stopped, her face unreadable. Lisa barely took a breath when the dark haired girl stepped on her ribs breaking them in the process. After that, she left the shed. Lisa closed her eyes and took shallow breaths, her whole body hurt like hell.

The next day Jisoo visited her again with food. She helped her up to feed Lisa. She was amazed at the stew's taste. It was delicious. "This tastes great. What did you put it in?" Lisa asked. Jisoo smirked devilishly.

"Your girlfriend." She answered as she watched Lisa vomiting her guts out. As Lisa was busy emptying her stomach Jisoo pulled out a pocket knife and walked behind her then stabbed her repeatedly. The Thai fell to the ground and never moved again. Jisoo fished out a tissue and wiped her knife clean. Two out, of five more then Park Chaeyoung will be hers forever.

Elyn: look who came back from the dead! It's me!