Prologue

The school's hallways were quiet. Only running steps were echoed and panting. Rosé was in fear. Her lover was an insane serial killer and she just about to get kill by her. She didn't want to die young. She was only 16 years old.  Rosé thought she can change her lover. To be a better person. Well, to her bad, she was damn wrong. She couldn't change her.

Rosé turns left and ran out of the school field. It was pitch dark, only the street lamps gave some light. She heard an evil laugh and soon after a loud voice followed.

"You can't hide from me sweetie! I'll find you and we'll be forever together!"

Rosé shakes in fear. Quickly, she runs around the building and out of this hell. She doesn't want to run back home. Rosé knew, if she ran back home, her lover will be end up there and going to murder her. Her family, mom and dad were dead. Also her friends, Jennie, Lisa, Nayeon, Tzuyu, Joy, Seulgi and Irene. Her lover killed them without mercy. Rosé wanted to go to the police station and report the killer who was chasing her, but it would be useless.

She will escape, kill all the staff there and continue to chase after Chaeyoung until she finds her and sew a face mask from her skin. The thought of it made Rosé ill. She thought she was going to vomit any minute now. Her legs were shaking from the long run and she couldn't catch her breath. But she didn't give up as she continued to run.

She found a dark alley so she ran in. In the dark alley there were trashcans. Rosé had no choice, she jumped into one. Chaeyoung made a disgust face. She hated it, the smell of garbage. Ew. Chaeyoung hoped that she can escape from the crazy girl.

Footsteps were heard, it were getting nearer to the trashcans. Chaeyoung hitched her breath, she tried to be quiet. It was only her luck to see if she could escape.

"Where are you Pasta? Don't you wanna spend time with your girlfriend? It hurts so much to not giving me some attention. Oh? Do you wanna play have you ever? It's a good game. Okay, let the game begin. Have you ever seen an animal suffering? To be honest, I have. It was a cat. The cat was hungry and searched for food. To end it from his suffer, I shot it. It was fun though."

Rosé couldn't believe what she heard. Poor creature! Her lover indeed was a heartless human. When she made sure her crazy lover went away, she sighs in relief. Rosé hears the trashcan lid open.

"Gotcha. You missed me, didn't you?"
The murder was smiling down at her with scary eyes. Rosé cursed. She couldn't save herself from this monster.

Elyn: Aye! I thought this should be more interesting, so I re-write it. The other part are still the same, don't worry. I just added a little bit extra ;)