1

Park Chaeyoung has just moved to town and she was excited about this new atmosphere. New school, new neighbors, and new friends leaving the old ones, although that 'friends' were not friends. They used her for her kindness.

Rosé excitedly packs out from the tons of pile box where was her stuff. Her room was pink but not just any pink it was her favorite colour baby pink. A guitar in the corner, books on the shelves, a table lamp and laptop on the desk near the window, pillows, blanket, and plushies on her bed, pictures, posters on the wall, and a mirror standing next to the wardrobe.

"How's my little Chipmunk?" Chaeyoung's mom leans on the door frame. Chaeyoung turns back with a smile. "I'm great. But please, don't call me chipmunk because I'm not a chipmunk." Chaeyoung pouts.

"Okay Chipmunk. Tomorrow is school, are you excited about it?" Rosé shakes her head at her nickname then she giggles. "Very. I'm looking forward to seeing what my new classmates will look like and if I able to get some friends." After that, she frowns. "But I'm not happy about we have to study." Her mom laughs at her.
"I believe you Chipmunk. Okay then, I'll leave you alone for now. I need to go and cook some dinner." She leaves the room. Rosé shook her head, laughing and she continued to pack out from the box to arrange her room. After she was done, happily looked around her room.

Grabbing her guitar she sits down on her bed to play something. She plays an accord and then a whole song. She replaces her guitar and she looks out the window. Opposite her there was an abandoned house which was yellow, the paint has worn off the walls and the curtains on the windows were drawn, it was barely sunny inside the room.

'Who lives there? I hope my neighbor is nice. And their house is beautiful. But why the curtains are drawn? That's because they taking a nap you pabo.'

Suddenly she saw a figure behind the curtains but by the time Rosé could react, the figure was gone.

'Huh...that was strange...' thought the blonde.

"Rosie! Dinner is ready! Come down!" Her dad shouts upstairs.

"I'm coming!" With that, the speed of embarrassing even a cheetah ran down the stairs.

"Looks like somebody is excited about dinner." Her dad chuckles.

"Of course! I'm starving!" As if on cue, her stomach is starting to grumble.

"I made your favorite, it's mukbang." Her mom put down the food on the table.

"Awesome! The smell of this my saliva in my mouth had already run!" With that, she started to eat the delicious food. Her parents are looking at her smiling, watching their children eating.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Rosé swallowed her last bite of food. Her parents looked at each other and started to eat their meal.

"We're eating, don't you see? You didn't wait for us, dear."

Rosé blushed at the comment.

"Sorry..." She stammered.

"No need to be chipmunk. Next time wait for us. You can go to your room, you don't need to sit here and watch us." Her father looks at her gently.

"Okay. Enjoy your meal." And then she goes upstairs to her room.

After she was done changing, she climbed into bed, and she is beginning to think about that figure,  who was behind the dark curtains. Finally, after a lot of brain-numbing thinking, she fell asleep.

The next morning Chaeyoung woke up to her loud alarm clock. She turned off the thing and half-sleepily she is shuffling toward the bathroom. She grabs her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing her teeth. She combed her hair and she dressed up. Jeans, an oversized t-shirt, socks, fresh underwear, and skate shoes. She grabbed her backpack and rushes down the stairs.