Alternative ending

Elyn: because I'm not a monster, I'll give y'all an alternative ending.

After Jennie and Lisa's death, a month later, Chaeyoung's friends were found dead. It was Nayeon first then her ex Tzuyu and lastly Joy, Seulgi and Irene. Rosé was living in constant fear, afraid she'll be next. That the mysterious serial killer hunts her down. She couldn't step a foot outside of her house. She wasn't wrong though. Jisoo, her girlfriend has planned to kill her, after all it was her job to do as a psychopathic murderer.
No feelings attached whatsoever. The "love" they had was all fake, an illusion. It wasn't real. Nothing was real.
×××
Two months in and Rosé stepped outside for the first time after living on instant ramen in her bedroom everyday. She fished out her phone out of her pocket and opened her messages seeing a lot of unread texts which were from Jisoo.

Chu💖:
Where are you? I miss you.

Chu💖:
Can I come over?

Chu💖:
You're beautiful babe.

Chu💖:
I've been at your house but you weren't there. Were you in the library?

Chu💖:
Chaeyoung it's been a month. You're worrying me. Where are you???

Chu💖:
Just so you know. I killed your friends so we'll be together forever.

Chu💖:
You'll be the next one. If I can't have you, no one can.

The last three texts made her sick to the stomach.

"Look, who decided to finally come out of her hiding place." Said a voice out of the blue. Chaeyoung looked up from her phone only to see Jisoo leaning on her door frame with crossed arms. Rosé gulped.

"You killed my friends."

Jisoo nodded meanwhile sporting a grin. "Indeed. How observant you are."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes. "You've literally written down." She lifted her screen. Jisoo shrugged.

"So you will know it. I don't keep secrets."

"I'm disappointed in you. And so disgusted. How can you do that? They were my friends."

The dark haired beauty feigned a thinking expression then clicked her tounge. "I'm possessive. I don't like to share my things with someone else. Whether it's a material stuff or a person."

Rosé sighed, pinching her nose. "You're just an obsessive psychopath who doesn't know what love is and gets jealous easily. So much that you kill people."

Jisoo shrugged. "What can I say? I'm quite impressive if I must say."

Rosé crossed her arms. "We're done."
And with that she turned around and walked down the street leaving Jisoo in a shocked daze.
×××
Another two months passed and Rosé never heard of Jisoo. Well the dark haired girl hasn't shown up. Rosé felt relieved however the run-down semi-dark house was always a constant reminder to her that her ex was living across from her.

Rosé tried to peek in her window but the heavy curtains weren't helping, and made the house even sadder. She felt sorrow in her heart. She did promise to herself to try to change Jisoo but she felt used and betrayed.

The blonde was frustrated by it. Or by her. She loathed how Kim Jisoo - the girl she thought she knew - still know, she (Park Chaeyoung) was wrapped around her little finger and affected her greatly.

Rosé woke up from her thoughts when she saw the curtain move across from her. Jisoo was watching or has watched her. She still remembered what Jisoo said about her being the next victim. The thought sent a shiver down to her spine. She quickly shook her head and closed the curtains so Jisoo won't look inside.