7

Little Jisoo at the age of 6.

A little girl was sitting on the dusty wooden floor, eating rotten food. Around her were trash and dirty things.

"It's been here for a week, but I felt the smell and saw that he's been already dead." The woman said to her husband whilst something was on TV.

"Then dig it in the garden or something. I don't care." Her husband replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Nobody will come here, because of a bunch of kids the ones who were handed over for pennies."

"But I've had enough of digging the dirty ground..."

"What's your fucking problem now?" The man snapped at her.

"Ah, I know. Let that little shit do it!" The man grinned. "There's nothing better than a piece of shit digging away at the other."

"Jisoo. Come here for a second." The woman said to Jisoo. Jisoo stood in front of her foster mother and questioningly stared at her, not uttering a single word.

The woman gave Jisoo a trash bag and waved to Jisoo to follow her outside.
×××
Rain. It was raining pretty heavily. The ground was now mud and it was sticky and gross. Jisoo was pushed into the mud with a loud splash. She was all dirty even her clothes were soaked.

Behind her, her foster mother stood, holding an umbrella to not get wet. No guilty in her eyes, her face was strict.

"W-what's that look in your eyes?" She asked, her tone full of disgust. Jisoo got up, grabbed the shovel, and began digging the ground.

"That's right. That's all you need to do." The woman says and went back into the house.

Back in the living room, a man was sitting on the couch, watching some stupid TV show meanwhile he was holding a glass of whiskey.

"You're watching that movie again?" Her wife arrogantly asked.

The man replied: "I just love seeing these carefree morons get slaughtered."

Her wife filled up her glass with whiskey.

"So distasteful..." The woman sat beside him.

"Shut up. So what happened with that brat?" He asked.

"She didn't want to do it at first, but when I ordered her to, she did it without another word."

"Even a monster like that can turn into a good, useful tool if you let her live." He said, an evil grin on his lips.

"I see. That's certainly convenient."

"That thing is a tool."

"Such a tool!" They laughed like they own the whole world.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was standing outside the window seeing the whole exchange.

"I'm..." a monster. A disaster. I'm not capable of being loved.

Elyn: Alexa play Monster by Red Velvet

She continues to dig the ground until the shove got stuck into something. Jisoo took the shovel out and saw a skull that was deep inside the ground. She throw the shovel into the now deep hole and went back inside.
×××
It was now nighttime. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Wet and muddy footsteps soiled the hallway.

Jisoo was standing before the TV, some classical music was heard in the background.

The same movie was playing on TV. A couple made out when a crazy man walked toward them and stabbed them. They were dead.