8

Lisa was doing her daily workout when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hmmm... Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Yeah, I love you too. Bye."

"Who was it?" Jennie asked surfing through the channels.

"It was BamBam. He wants to see me. It's kinda been awhile now that I hang out with him." Lisa changed her clothes to some plain t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

BamBam was Lisa's brother. He worked for Park&Im company as a designer.

Jennie got up from the couch and brought closer to her girlfriend for a kiss as Lisa put her hands around Jennie's waist.

"Where will you go?" She kissed Lisa gently. Lisa hummed in the kiss and tilted her head. "We don't know yet. Maybe to the arcade or café possibly in a restaurant; or something like that."

Jennie hugged her tightly until her girlfriend couldn't breathe.

"By the way, Rosie wanted a sleepover. I think it's a good idea." She looked Lisa in the eyes.

"Do we want to go?" Lisa tilted her head. Jennie nodded.

"Then we'll go." Lisa kissed her forehead.

"Awesome. Let me pack for it." Jennie rushed up only to come back and hug Lisa, whispering in her ear:

"You better be home tonight or else... And be kind to BamBam. He's your brother after all." Then she gave her a peck.

"Okay then. I'll go now." Lisa took her phone, and wallet and gave a flying kiss to Jennie.
×××
Chaeyoung eyed Jisoo from the bedroom door as her lover was playing with Dalgome.

"Y'know Dalgomie, if you like a girl tell her bad jokes. If she laughs at them, you'll know she's the one."

Dalgome just looked at her, unbothered. Then he jumped off the bed and went to Rosé, wiggling his tail. Rosé crouched down and pet him.

"Who's a good boy? Who?" She cooed.

"Aren't I good?" Jisoo pouted.

Rosé put down Dalgome and pinched Jisoo's cheeks.

"You're excellent. And cute."

Jisoo crossed her arms and on top of it, she stomped her foot like a kid.

"I'm not cute. I'm terrifying."

"Sure Jis. You're very terrifying." Chaeyoung kissed her. Jisoo grabbed her neck and deepened the kiss.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" She asked between kisses.
-
Elyn: bitch I'm a gay single. I'M GETTING DIABETES BCUZ OF Y'ALL. GET A FKING ROOM YOU FOUR. LEAVE ME SUFFER HELLO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Ahem. Sorry. Back to the story.
-
Rosé tilted her head to give Jisoo more access to her neck who was now planting hickeys on her.

"Well..." She panted. "I'm planning to spend the day with my friends. We're going to have a sleepover. But on Sunday I'm totally free and my parents are out of town because of some conference shits." Rosé moaned when Jisoo sucked her collarbone and then soothed it with her tongue.

"But if you wanna come over to this sleepover, you're welcome." Jisoo unbuttoned Rosé's blouse.

"I'll think about it." Jisoo took off Rosé's blouse than her bra. She palms her girlfriend's breasts. Kisses her jaw until-

The phone's ringtone cut through the whole room.

"Fuck." Jisoo groans. She picks up the call. "It better be important or I'll kill you." She says into the phone.