9

"Yang?" Jisoo gasped. The said man turned his head at the sound and then grinned at Jisoo.

"Pleasure to meet you Kim Jisoo."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jisoo narrowed her eyes. Yang Hyun Suk rolled his eyes. "Can't you tell? I'm here to kidnap your girlfriend and then kill you."

"And why would you do that? Besides I'm a serial killer. I can easily murder you." Jisoo rose a brow at him.

"Because Park Chaeyoung is mine. And she looks like my first wife. I'm planning to make babies with her."
-
Elyn: sorry, I've cringed at this shit.
-
Jisoo scowled in disgust. "Ew. You're disgusting."

"Am not. I'm a handsome man." Yang threw a dagger at the dark haired girl nearly causing a scar.

"So that's how we play this game. Okay." Jisoo has taken out the dagger and spun it between her fingers, watching as the moonlight reflected her face.

Jisoo kicked Yang in his guts. The man dropped to his knees, groaning.

"You bitch." He growled.

"Yeah, I am." Jisoo struck the dagger to stab Yang to death but he was fast and rolled over. "You're not fast enough hun." He said standing up.

"I can be very fast if I want to," Jisoo said in a low, scary tone. Yang gulped. She moved, trying to slash his neck.
Yang quickly dodged and kicked Jisoo as far as her back hit the wall.

"Fuck." She groaned. The man with the ugly scar smirked. "Give me Rosé and maybe I will not hurt you." Jisoo huffed out a breath.

"Not a chance. She's mine. I don't know what the fuck will you do to her, but I won't let you get her."

The man scoffed. "You're girlfriend will die either way if she's coming with me or staying with you. Wouldn't you be happy if I kill her? It's fast."

Jisoo clenched her jaw. "She's staying with me. Whether you like it or not. Besides, you'll kill me anyway so might as well do it soon. I'm getting bored here." Yang wore a sly smile.

"As you wish." He pulled out a gun his index finger rested on the trigger. "Any last words before you die?" He asked. Jisoo just smirked. "Yes. Bye bitchass."

With that, the dagger landed in Yang's throat. As he slumped onto the ground, choking, Jisoo walked to him, took his gun away, and shot him. He never moved again. Jisoo looked down at her clothes and heaved a sigh. "Damnit, I've just taken a shower. Stupid blood."
×××
After 40 minutes she was clean again. Yang's body was in the basement in a bag. It'll be a delicious goulash soup and meat pie.

She knocked on Rosé's door. After a moment she was on the doorstep, smiling." That was a long change. What happened? Clothes monster trapped in the closet?" Jisoo laughed at her joke. "No. I came out of the closet just like these." She pointed at her hoodie and jeans. Rosé grinned at Jisoo.

"That was a terrible gay joke." She motioned to the living room. "Come in," Jisoo smirked at Rosé. "Weren't you say 'come out?'" She winked at her.

Rosé playfully hit her arm. "Stop it. They aren't even funny." But she smiled nonetheless.

"Hey, guys." Rosé called her friends. Both of them jumped at Rosé's voice.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me," Lisa said. Jennie and Lisa looked behind Rosé.

"And who's she...?" Jennie arched a brow at Jisoo.

"Jennie, Lisa meet my neighbour who is my girlfriend too. She's living across the street." Rosé said to her friends. Jennie and Lisa looked at each other then back at Jisoo.

"Hey, I'm Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you." She intended her hand out for a handshake. Jennie grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Kim Jennie." She said awkwardness evident in her tone. Lisa shook it too. "I'm Lisa. It's a pleasure to meet you."

It's not a pleasure at all. She will kill us. Lisa thought.

"So what are we watching?" Jisoo asked once she sat on the sofa.

"Now, we're watching Moana. Before that we watched Mulan." Rosé answered.

"Cool," Jisoo said stretching her arms.
×××
After 3 movies all of them were tired so they decided to call it a day.

"I think I'll go," Jisoo says yawning. Rosé pouted at her girlfriend.

"Stay with me. I don't wanna be alone." Jisoo just rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'm staying."

Rosé's face brightened up. "Yay!" She kissed Jisoo on the cheek. "Thank you. You'll find a toothbrush under the sink. I'll give you pajamas after you're done."

After Jisoo brushed her teeth she found herself lying next to her girlfriend. Jisoo turned to her and watched her features silently. Plump lips, soft skin, silky hair, toned body. She kissed her on the forehead as she whispered a "Good night" to her and went to sleep.

Elyn: It was a short one. I don't have any inspiration. Not even a single idea.😩 I'm sorry.