4

Jennie was sitting in her history class, her eyes almost closed from the boring class. She was rather be at home watching Netflix and chill, cuddling with her girlfriend.

"Okay, class dismissed." Their teacher says.

"Finally." Jennie sighs. She packs her things and leaves. It was her last class for the day, luckily for her.

"Hey! Jennie!" Someone shouts to her.

"Ugh! What?" She groans, turning to the person who called her.

"Wanna hang out?" Taehyung asks with a smile. Jennie just looks at him bored then she turns on her heels and leaves him.

"I told you. I have a girlfriend, I won't date you. Never. Bye loser." She says but Taehyung caught her wrist and turns her around.

"She's not good enough for you. Besides, I can change you and I'll give you everything you want." He says and winks at her. Jennie sighs. She was in a bad mood and she wanted to go home as soon as possible.

"Look. I'm in a bad mood so I suggest you leave me the fuck alone or I will break your legs." She glares at him. Taehyung cockily smiles at her.

"I want to see an angry kitten in my bed." And that was the last straw. Jennie kicked him in the balls then his shin. Taehyung groaned in pain.

"Don't mock an angry kitten, because it'll be a tiger and attack you." She leaves him on the floor.

Outside of the school, there were her friends waiting for her. Her lips curve up into a half-smile while she's running toward her friends. An Aussie girl with blonde hair and chubby cheeks and an ashley-brown hair girl with bangs and long legs. Both of them were tall.

"Hey!" She greets them.

"Hi!" Rosé smiles at her.

"Aye Jen!" Lisa hugs her and shows her kisses.

"How's class?" Rosé asks while they walk home.

"Boring. And Taehyung pissed me off again." Jennie answers while she sips water. Lisa protectively hugs her.
"I could beat him up if you want." She says. Jennie shakes her head. "No need. I can protect myself."

"Are you sure?" Rosé worriedly asks.

"Yeah. I'm awesome." Jennie shoots her a smile. "I just wanna go home cuddle up with Lisa, watch Netflix, and chill." Rosé nods. "That's a great plan." Lisa lifts Jennie.

"So... I met my neighbour." Rosé changes the subject. Lisa and Jennie are staring at her in shock. "She's very nice. She isn't heartless and careless. And her smile... It warms my heart."

"Be careful with her. Appearances can sometimes be deceiving. And maybe she's nice to you but she's a heartless serial killer." Lisa says to Rosé.

"And that's why I decided to change her. To be a better person."
Rosé looks at them with seriousness written all over her face. Jennie sighs in defeat.

"Fine. But watch out. Always be careful. I don't want my hubby to be hurt." Jennie pouts. Rosé giggles at her cuteness.

"I'll be very careful. I promise." Rosé hugs them.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was watching them from a corner. Her eyes squinted at the trio. Then she snapped a photo of them.

"Oh, is that so? Then I'll make your life a living hell, I'll make sure of it."
She crazily smiles. "A very beautiful hell."

Rosé felt like she was being watched so she turned her head but saw no one.

"Huh... That was strange..." She whispered.

"Is something wrong Rosie?" Lisa asks. Chaeyoung shakes her head.
"No... just I felt something strange... But no need to worry, it's not a big deal."

Lisa nods. Jennie narrows her eyes at Chaeyoung. She could sense that something was fishy. And she doesn't like it.

"Rosie," Jennie called her. "I think something is fishy."

"Fishy? What do you mean by that?" The blonde asked her. Jennie takes a breath and then exhaled. "I think someone is watching us."

Lisa raised a brow at the brunette. "That's ridiculous." The Thai girl says.

"Why would somebody wa–" Rosé's phone cut Lisa off. Rosé fished her phone out of her pocket and stared at the unknown number. She looked at her friends and they nodded to her. Rosé pressed the green button.

"Hello?" She says.

"I can see you." A hoarse voice spoke through the line. The girls furrowed their brows. Jennie mouths to them: My suspicion was correct.

Lisa nudged Rosé's arm. She mouthed to her: Say something. Anything.

Rosé cleared her mouth and she talks to the unknown person.

"Do I look good?" At that moment, the stranger hangs up. Jennie and Lisa laughed at Rosé's question.

"That was fucking awesome. You were great beautiful." Lisa patted Rosé's shoulder. Jennie nodded in agreement. Suddenly, a message popped up on Chaeyoung's phone.

Unknown: You look like my first wife.

A cold shudder ran down Chaeyoung's back.

Somebody was stalking her.

Elyn: Aye! Are yall alright?