Epilogue

"Hey you!"

Jisoo looked up from her lunch to see the guard watching her impatiently. She calmly swallowed her food then wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"What can I do for you?" She put her chin in her hands and raised a brow.

"Someone is looking for you. So get your ass up and follow me."

Jisoo was confused but she did as she was told. Nobody knew her and wanted to talk to her. Rosé was dead too, she murdered her. So who was it?

Arriving to a room which was separated with a glass from the outside world, a woman was sitting in a chair and waiting patiently. Even from afar she could recognise the bob black hair.

Jisoo sat down and the woman on the other side of the glass smiled at her. They picked up the phones and the woman started to speak.

"Wow, Jisoo you still look fabulous after ten years."

Jisoo rolled her eyes upon her comment. "Can't say the same for you, Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon laughed at her. "Wow, harsh."

Jisoo stared at her boringly then raising a brow she asked:

"Why exactly are you here?"

Jeongyeon smirked. "Can't I visit a friend?"

"No, unless you want something. And you want something from me."

The black haired girl rolled her eyes.

"I don't need anything. I just wanted to talk to you because you're fucking lonely."

"I don't need your company, thanks so much."

Jeongyeon sighed. "Look, Jisoo, I know you were sentenced for life but you still need someone to talk to."

She pulled something out of her bag and slide it to Jisoo who curiously opened it. It was an envelope with a picture in it. In the picture she recognised Rosé and her as they were smiling for the camera. It was taken on one of their dates. A tear escaped from her eye.

"I thought I give it to you when I was cleaning your house." Jeongyeon coughed awkwardly. Jisoo looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you." She whispered. The latter nodded. "Anytime."

Jeongyeon stood up and waved.

"Well, I have to go. I'll visit you soon again."

Jisoo nodded and waved back. Then she followed the guard to her cell - which was more like a bedroom, this is a psych ward after all - clutching on the photo. She smiled sadly as she looked down on it one more time then placed it on her bedside table.