10

Rosé woke up in an empty bed. The other side where Jisoo was usually sleeping wasn't warm. She figured she wasn't in her house anymore, so she sighed and got up. She did her morning routine and dressed up.

"Morning mom." She greeted her mother.

"Good morning my love. Here's your breakfast." Her mom put down her food.

"Where's dad?" Rosé asked munching on her toast.

"On a meeting. He left earlier because he said he would've been late."

"Cool." Rosé said. "I'm gonna go now. Bye." She kissed her mom on the cheek and left to go to school.

At school all her classes were boring.
Then school hours ended and all the students sighed in relief.

"Hell yes! This shit hole is over!" Lisa threw up her arm happily.

"Lisa! Watch your mouth!" Chaeyoung scolded Lisa. Jennie just shook her head at her girlfriend.

"Come on, let's go. I don't wanna stay here longer or I'll go crazy." Jennie says picking up her Chanel bag.

They went out of the classroom and went down the corridors when Taehyung showed up out of the blue.

"Hey, Jen. I just wanted to ask you if you-" He began but Jennie cut him off.

"No." She said.

"But why? I can treat you better than this slut!" Taehyung pointed at Lisa. Lisa was about to cuss him when Jennie slapped him hard.

"Ow! You bitch!" Taehyung grabbed his cheek. Lisa was going to strangle him but Chaeyoung held her down.

Jennie stepped forward so close to Taehyung that they nearly kissed.

"If you ever and I mean ever call my girlfriend a slut, I'll personally kill you. And I'm not interested in dicks like you." She whispered to him. "Now get the fuck out of my way before I'll report you to the director for harassing me."

"You will regret that you didn't choose me!" Taehyung spits out the words, his tone full of venom.

"Yeah, sure," said Jennie unbothered.

"My father will hear about this!" Taehyung threatened her to walk away.

"Mhhm." Jennie sighed. "Let's go home. I'm tired."

Lisa side hugged her. "I'll make hot chocolate at home."

"kay." Jennie nodded.

"Are you sure, you're fine?" Rosé asked worriedly. Jennie gazed at her then smiled gently. "Yes, I'm fine hubby. Don't worry about me."

With that, they parted their ways saying they'll text each other later.
×××
"So, how was your day princess?" asked a husky voice out of the blue.

Rosé slightly jumped then turned around. "For Pete's sake Jisoo. It's not funny." The blonde girl said to the now laughing raven haired girl, her hands on top of her chest, eyes slightly big.

"B-but you should've seen your face! It's hilarious." Jisoo grinned wiping away a tear. Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. And my day was boring." Rosé looked at Jisoo from head to toe. "Firstly, how did you get into my house, and secondly, is that blood on your shirt?"

Jisoo looked down at her white t-shirt.

"It's ketchup." She lied. Of course, it was blood but Rosé doesn't have to know that. "And with this." She fished out the spare key from her pocket and showed it to her girlfriend. Rosé snatched it away from Jisoo and pocketed it. She'll put it back in place later.

"Sure, ketchup." Rosé rolled her eyes. Jisoo went closer to her and cupped her face. "Baby, what's wrong? Did someone bully you?" She asked worried laced in her tone.

Her girlfriend sighed. "Nope." She popped the 'p' out. "Just period cramps." She pouted. Jisoo went out of her bedroom and then came back with a heating pad.

"Lie down." She ordered her. Rosé laid back and Jisoo pulled up her shirt a little after that she placed it on her stomach. Jisoo kissed her forehead.

"There. It should help." She combed her girlfriend's hair. Rosé plastered a lazy smile. "Thanks." She whispered as she fell asleep.

"Anything for my princess," Jisoo muttered.
×××
A light knock woke Rosé up. She groaned and pulled the blanket on herself.

"Honey it's dinner time!" Her mom shouted outside. Chaeyoung groaned again, climbed out of her bed, and went down. Rubbing her eyes, she asked: "What's for dinner?" Her mom was standing in front of the stove, cooking food. "Stew and human pork."

Chaeyoung stood there wide-eyed, she thought she heard her wrong. She went closer to her mother, analyzing her. "W-what?" Mrs.Park turned around with a knife in her hand, a psychotic smile plastered on her lips.  "Stew and human pork." Her mother said again. Now, Chaeyoung noticed the bloodstains on her dress. She looked at the kitchen knife, there was blood on it. She gulped. 

"Mom, where's dad?" Her mother chuckled. "We don't need a cheater like him. He's in a good place now." Mrs.Park pointed the knife at the pan. "You know my dear, I never understood why were you like this."

Rosé knitted her brows in confusion. "Like what?"

"Liking girls, chasing your dream career instead of studying law. Seriously, why can't you just be like Alice? Like your sister? What's the point of liking girls if you can't have children? It's just a phase for fuck's sake! And what about being a singer? You can't make money if you are a singer. Look at you, you look like a slut. You dress like a whore, screwing girls over every night. Drinking, partying, never studying. If your grades are low, you will fail! I don't need a daughter like you. You are a failure. Maybe I should've aborted you if I knew you will be like this. But it's okay, I can change that." Her mom stepped closer to Rosé with the knife in her hands, her daughter moved back each step till her back hit the wall. 

"Mom, this is not you. You don't mean any of this." Rosé shook her head, tears rolling down her soft cheeks. "Oh, I surely do." She laughed like a maniac, rising her knife in the air. Rosé shut her eyes tightly, fear creeping up in her body. 'Please be a dream, please be a dream.' She repeated those words like a mantra. Jisoo. She's gonna be miserable that her girlfriend was killed by her mother. Her life spun in front of her eyes like a movie. This was the end.

Elyn: aye, I rose from the dead! Make sure to comment something lol. Recently I've been/am busy with classes so I'm not sure when will I update next time. (But y'all used to the waiting so it doesn't matter)