2

"Don't tell me you're living here," Jennie says in awe when she looked at the house.

"Unfortunately, I'm living here." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"Dude this isn't a house, this is a fucking mansion!" Lisa yells. Rosé shrugs.

"For me, there isn't anything special."
Lisa looks over the street, where the abandoned house is standing.

"However, if I were you, I don't move in here," Lisa says meanwhile Chaeyoung let them in.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asks with furrowed brows.

"You haven't heard it yet?!" Jennie shouts out of surprise. Rosé replies with a head shake.

"Then it'll be good if we're telling her," Jennie says to Lisa who nods in agreement.

"So" Jennie made herself comfortable on the couch "We don't recommend moving here because it's dangerous. But we can't change it anyway. Instead, we're giving you some advice."

"Ookay," Rosé says while she is settled on the couch next to Jennie and Lisa.

"I think, you noticed that abandoned, cream-coloured house across the street." Lisa points out the window. Chaeyoung nods to continue the story.

"That's a tale about who enters the dark house he will never see the outside world. Never. He was trapped inside that horrible room like a mouse. Because the one who lives there is heartless and doesn't care. She is torturing her victims alive then she kills them in the basement."

"Many people said that when they were walking past the house they heard scary, blood-freezing screams," Lisa added. Chaeyoung swallows and when she calmed down, she looks into their eyes.

"And you believe it?" She asks.

Jennie and Lisa share a gaze then they look back at Chaeyoung.

"The thing is, not really. It doesn't have any basis in reality, the whole story-like I said before is a tale. It's fictional. However that's true too, I didn't move in here, I don't like this neighbourhood. Neither the house where's standing there but it just needs to be renewed." Jennie folds her arms.

"It could be possible that the person is dead and her ghost is haunting," Lisa smirks at them. Jennie slaps her on the head whilst she scolded her, saying, it's not funny.

"Do you want snacks? I'm craving a mango cake." Rosé stands up from the couch.

"Do you have milk ice cream? It's damn hot in here" Jennie takes off her jacket.

"I'll see if there is any. Yeah, we have." Rosé takes out the box of milk ice cream with a plate of mango cake.

"Do you have chocolate?" Lisa rests her arm on the couch.

"We have chocolate too. There's some in the fridge. Serve yourself." Rosé takes a bite of her mango cake. Lisa sighed then she walks to the refrigerator, opens it and takes out the chocolate then closes it, and sits back on the couch while she is munching on her sweet.

"Scary, blood-freezing screams..." Now Rosé is lying on her bed, like a starfish. Jennie and Lisa left because they didn't want their parents to worry about them and call the police. Rosé was thinking about what the couple said to her. She sits up and looks out of the window she watches the cream-coloured house.

Heartless mysterious person, torture, murder, basement and people who step in the never get out again.

Like the house calling her, Rosé goes down the stairs, into the kitchen grabbing some macaroni and she steps out of the door.