Chapter Three: I Understand

Possible TW-Talks about Death
—————
G I A N N A

After my little confrontation with Nicholas Romano I could tell how much power he held even from a far distance. He gave off the vibe saying not to mess with me, however I chose to ignore it. Since it's really not that fun to listen to him.

He was so easy to get mad which added more fun to this little mission. The ball this weekend that happens annually is typically a bore, but knowing I get to fuck with him makes me some what excited for it.

First I needed to get more information about the Romanos and why Marcello wants me to kill them anyway.

I got out of the car with one of Alexandro's men that he sent to come get me, once I entered the house it's like my anger just blew up.

"Father, Alexandro, Milo, where are you? I think we should all have a little talk!" I yelled into the house and immediately they all came and sat with me in the living room.

"Gianna, you seem upset, what happened?" My father asked with faked worry.
"Well where do I start? Oh I know, who the hell are the Romanos?"

"Gia, Gia..."
"Don't you dare call me Gia! Only my mother got to call me that! That name died with her!" I was now at my breaking point, my mother was always a difficult topic since she died when I was younger.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry Gianna. The Romanos took something from me a long time ago and ever since then I've wanted them dead so we could have all the power." He said.

"Father, you don't have to tell her the true story." Alexandro stepped in.
"What do you mean the true story? What happened 12 years ago? The only thing that happened was mom dying." I was seriously confused at this point.

"Well yes your mother died 12 years ago but that wasn't the only thing that happened." Marcello said, thinking about what to say next.
"I never told you the story of how your mother died though." Now I'm just waiting for the bullshit to start.

"I'm listening. What happened?" At this point my anger had disappeared and confusion had taken its place.

"Well, when you were 10 a large rivalry between us and the Romanos had taken place. It had cost both sides many men, these times were ruthless."

"I'm happy you were young enough not to ask questions so we were able to keep you out of it. However you brothers weren't as lucky being 2 and 4 years older."

"We thought things were starting to lighten up since the Romanos hadn't made a move in over a month, until one night."

"Your mother and I woke up to hear you screaming, I ran to get weapons and your mother ran to you. Next thing I know you and your mother were gone and your room was torn to pieces."

"I knew immediately that the Romanos had taken you but the only thing I didn't know was where. It was the longest two weeks of my life looking for the both of you."

"However when we did find out where you two were being held, the Romanos were one step ahead of us. They blew up the building with you two inside. But somehow you escaped, probably due to your mother."

"You wouldn't speak for 6 months after so we just stopped trying to get to you to talk about it. But we still never know what truly happened in those two weeks that you were gone." My father was visibly upset about something.