Chapter Twenty-Three: Don't Get Shot

G I A N N A

"Okay princess get up! We need to get ready for the mission." I demanded as I struggled to get out of Nick's hold.
"Whyyy?" He whined as woke him up.
"Don't act like a baby or you'll be treated like one." I warned.

"Fine! Pass me clothes."
"See you don't have to be difficult." I laughed.
"Shut up." He glared.
"Make me." I smirked.

I should have regretted saying that knowing it was going to make us late, but I couldn't resist teasing him.

"You really shouldn't say things like that unless you want what follows." He warned, lust filled his deep blue eyes.
"Oh, would you look at the time. We better hurry up." I laughed, knowing I was winning.

"You're seriously going to tease me before we have to go kill a whole bunch of people?" He smirked.
"Ya, I am. Probably during the mission too." I grinned, as I pulled the catsuit Dmitri got for me on.

It was black leather with hints of green on it. He knows me so well.

"This isn't fair." Nick groaned as he put his own outfit on.

I had to admit he looked hot in the black jeans and leather jacket. I was definitely going to make him wear that more often.

"What's not fair Nick?" Luca asked as he barged in the door.
"Oh my fuck, Luca! Don't you knock? I could have been naked!" I practically screamed.
"The bastard would have gotten lucky then." Matteo laughed as he leaned against the door frame.

"I'm going to kill each of you." I said as I pointed at the three brothers.
"What did I do?" Nick asked, defensively.
"You are going to make us late. Here you go." I said, as I passed everyone guns and knives to prepare ourselves for the upcoming night.

"I guess let's do this then." Nick said as we headed out of the room.

------

"Ok, does everyone understand the plan?" I asked for the third time as we drove towards the first base.
"Yes." They all answered together.
"Perfect. Nick, Matteo, and I will go in and try to find the map. Luca you'll stay in the vehicle and watch the cameras, you're basically going to be our eyes and ears. And you two are going to take everyone out." I pointed at Nick and Matteo.

"Gianna, for the third time we understand." Matteo answered, resulting in me death glaring at him.
"And we won't fuck up so chill out would you?" Nick said, and looked like he regretted it with the look I was giving him.

"You better not or your hand is going to be your best friend." I threatened.
"Asshole." He frowned.

—————

N I C O H L A S

"Get out." I demanded.
"Chill Nick." Gianna said.
"We have a long ass night ahead of us, so do me a favour and try not to get on my nerves." I snapped.

"I'm making no promises." She laughed as she leaned up to kiss me.

She knows just how to get me to shut up. That little bitch.

"Fine, let's go. Please." I said with an eye roll.

Just like Gianna said there were few guards actually outside, maybe tonight wouldn't be as long as I thought it would be.