Chapter Twenty-Five: Handcuffs?

MATURE CONTENT

—————

N I C O H L A S

    The past week I've barely seen Gianna, I've been busy getting caught up on all the work I missed. Unfortunately Gia has been training with my brothers all week, she insists that is important but I know she does it to be preoccupied. Fuck, I've barely gotten to touch her all week. That in itself is torture. So fuck that.

I cleared my schedule for the rest of the day and decided to actually spend some time with my girlfriend. I'm still not used to the fact that Gianna is actually my girlfriend yet.

I walked into the gym to see Gianna pinning Matteo down, what I can only assume is about the hundredth time today.

"You would think you would start to get better at this, I guess not." She laughed, as she helped him up.
"It doesn't help that you like to trick me everytime." Matteo tried defending.
"Whatever you say, Matteo." She smirked, as she headed in my direction.

"I thought I was the only one you pinned down." I said once she got closer.
"No, someone has to show the Romanos that you aren't all the boss." She smirked, as I backed her into a wall.

I grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head and using my other hand to hold her waist in place.

"So what, you're the boss now?" I questioned.
"I guess so since you decided to walk off the fucking earth." She snapped back.

Note to self: don't leave her alone for long periods of time.

"I had work shit I had to do." I tried.
"So I'm just a thing that you decide when you want to do?" She questioned.

I knew this was a bad time, she's always a little pissy after training.

"You know that's not the case." I fired back, dropping her hands and lifting her up so her legs were wrapped around my waist.
"Well, then I guess you're going to have to make it up to me." She smirked.

The bitch was just fucking with me. I did deserve it, but that's beside the point.

"So, we're back to the teasing. I guess I have to straighten you out." I smirked, as I carried her towards our bedroom.

—————

G I A N N A

    I knew better than to try him but what does he expect when he ignores me for a week. To be civil, no fuck that.

He slams me onto the bed, climbing over top of me. My view was nothing but him, not that I'd ever complain about that.

"When will you learn to not act so bitchy with me, huh?" He asked, as he placed hard kisses along my jawline.
"When you learn to not be a dick." I fired back, suppressing a gasp as slowly kissed down my stomach.

"Ahh, all mine." He groaned as he took off my shorts to be met with my bare pussy.

At this moment I was extremely grateful I don't wear underwear under my workout shorts, they would have just been torn in half.

He brought himself back up towards me and I took the moment to unbutton his shirt and throw it somewhere in the room, he wouldn't be needing that anytime soon.

He did the same with my loose tank and bra, growing the pile on the floor.

He kissed along my collarbone, slowly going down further and further. Until his hot breath hit my bare pussy. He looked up at me lust filling his eyes, he inserted his tongue making me gasp at the impact. Swirling it around, making my nerves build up.