Chapter Eight: Fight Me

TW guns, death, fights

—————
G I A N N A

I had been working out for about 20 minutes when in walks the Romano brothers. Luca and Matteo looked surprisingly happy which is odd since I don't think I've seen Matteo smile once, and of course Nicholas looked hot.

Did I really just think Nicholas is hot?

"Hey Gianna, I'm Luca."
"Hey, one of the Romano brothers can be nice." I said.
"Wanna go a round in the boxing ring?" Luca asked.
"You really want to go up against me? Be my guest." I said.

We stepped into the ring, me on one side and Luca on the other, with his brothers standing on the outside.

Luca ran at me attempting to punch me in the face, but I just stepped to the side, earning a laugh from Matteo and Nicholas.

Luca came back at me from behind but I grabbed his arm and flipped him over and sat on his stomach, pinning him to the mat.

"Damn you are good at this." Luca said, smiling underneath me.
"Ya and you aren't." I said, smirking.

"Ok that's enough of this." Nicholas said as he picked me up off Luca.
"Just because you can pick me up doesn't mean you have to." I snapped at him.

"Oh shit Nicholas is jealous!" Luca said laughing as he and Matteo ran out of the gym leaving me and Nicholas alone.
"I swear I'm going to kill them." He said.
"Aww I like your brothers, especially Luca, he seems fun."

His hands curled into fists and a scowl formed on his face. I hit a nerve, good.

"Alright smartass time for you to go up against me."
"Oh you really want me to hurt your ego don't you." I said with a smirk.

"Let me guess you think you're going to beat me?"
"Umm duh."
"Whatever, let's make this more interesting then."
"Alright what do you suppose?"

"If I win you have to sleep with me and if you win..."
"And if I win I get to leave to say goodbye to my family."
"You're not going to run away?"
"Already thinking I'll win?"

"No, that's just not what I expected you to say."
"Oh alright let's fight or whatever." I said as Nicholas took his shirt off giving me a perfect view of his golden tanned abs and muscles.

"Done staring?"
"Fuck let's get on with this."

—————
N I C H O L A S

We were both circling around waiting for the other to make the first move, until I did. I went towards her acting like I was going to punch her but I turned and grabbed her by the waist from behind holding her tight against my body.

She squirmed until she elbowed me in the ribs and made me let go. Gianna dropped to the ground and swiped my legs out from underneath causing me to fall to the ground. She got on top of me and pinned my arms down.

Fuck what a wrong time to get a hard on, and lucky me she noticed since she gave me a smirk.

"Aww someone is a little too excited, especially since he's losing."

I flipped her over, pinning her arms above her head and using my legs to pin hers down. I had the upper hand and was winning until.

Until she brought her head up and started kissing along my jawline and down my neck. I dove into her lips as she opened her mouth giving my tongue room.

She still made me fight for dominance which I eventually got, letting her hands go.

I grabbed her lower back bringing her closer to me. Then all of a sudden she pulled away and flipped me back onto my back.