Chapter Twenty-One: We're What?

N I C O H L A S

    "So let me get this straight, you want the three of us to finally help you after you've been arguing that you don't need our help for the past 24 hours." I said, smirking.
"For the third time, yes. Are you deaf?" Gianna said, rolling her eyes.
"No. I like the fact that you're asking for help." I laughed.

"Luca, what's your brother's middle name?" She asked.
"Don't you dare." I warned.
"Nicholas Grey Romano." He laughed.
"Thank you kindly." Gianna said.

"Now listen closely, Nicholas Grey Romano, if you continue to act like an asshole I will break your arm without hesitation. Are we clear?" She snapped.
"Crystal clear, Doll." I answered.

"Anyways, we'll leave the hotel around 10:30pm so we can get there just as the shipment is being unloaded, take the 10 minute walk in and sneak inside while they're unloading the shipment. Luca, you'll remain in the car as our eyes and ears with the equipment Dmitri supplied. Matteo and Nick you guys will take the main floor and plant all the explosives while I look for the location sheet. As soon as I find it we get out of there." Gianna explained, completely ignoring my comment.

"Sounds like a fun time to me." Matteo said with a grin.
"And NO causing a scene." She said as she pointed between the two of us.
"Well that's no fun." Matteo whined.
"Do you want to get out of Russia or not?" She challenged.

"Matt, c'mon now." Luca butted in.
"Fine." He agreed.

"So that means we have like 7 hours until we need to get ready to leave. You two can go do whatever you want." I said.
"Alright bet." Matteo said, as he and Luca got in the elevator going god knows where.
"Don't be stupid." Gianna yelled, as the doors closed.

"So." I started.
"So." She answered back sitting next to me on the couch.
"Where did you go earlier?"
"To talk to Dimitri."
"Right."

"Can we skip this awkward conversation and just get to the point?" She said getting fed up.
"Okay. So us?"

"There's an us?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.
"Yes. Even though you drive me completely insane and don't back down to anything, ever. I'd probably kill anyone if they even laid their hands on you, so yes you're mine." I stated, happy to finally get that off my chest.

"Well then."
"Well then, that's all you have to say?" I asked.
"No dumbass, I'm fucking happy, happier than I've been in a long ass time."
"Good." I said pulling her onto my lap so she was straddling me.

"What about your brothers?" She asked.
"This was their idea."
"I'm not even surprised anymore." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"So Gia, how does it feel to be dating a Romano?"
"Well let's see, I guess I'm dating a cocky bastard who thinks he can get anything he wants."

"Hey now!"
"Kidding." She said as she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

She pulled away and just looked at me with that look that could bring any man to their knees and worship her.

"Shit." I said, breathless.
"Welp got to go now." She said as she got up off me with a smirk, those fucking smirks.
"I don't fucking think so." I said as I got up and started carrying her towards the stairs.

—————

G I A N N A

    I'm his girlfriend, like actual girlfriend. Holy shit!

"Is this like a thing now?" I asked as I was thrown over Nick's shoulder.
"Yes." Was all I got back until we got into the room.