Chapter Sixteen: I Need Space

G I A N N A

    I've been in Russia for about two months now and things are definitely different now that I've left the Romanos behind.

In the first 24 hours that I left I had to ditch my old phone because Nicholas wouldn't stop calling and texting me, demanding that I tell him where I was and that I came back.

Why couldn't he understand that I needed to leave and find Marcello.

Luckily I was able to get a new phone under my new identity, Tiffany Black, with this no one would be able to track me or find out who I really am.

Over the past month I've been working at a fancy casino as a stripper to get information on Marcello, unfortunately all I've gotten is a whole bunch of horny men all over me.

The owner owed me a favour from a couple years ago when I killed a couple people who weren't paying him their owed debt, so he gave me a private suite to stay in as long as I needed.

Life has been extremely boring since I left the Romanos and my life back in Italy, but at least I'm free to do what I want without Nicholas standing over my shoulder.

I got dressed in my all black two piece lace set along with my 6 inch sparkly heels and headed downstairs to start my night. I wasn't expecting to get any information tonight so it was my plan to just have fun tonight, whether that meant getting laid, I wasn't sure yet.

The casino was already packed full at 11:30pm, which wasn't odd, what was odd was that over 75% percent of the people here were guys in their 20s, this night just got a lot more fun.

I went up and did my thing on stage with a couple of the other girls, however everyone's eyes were on me as I spun around the pole. People were in awe and just kept throwing money our way, that's when you know it's going to be a good night. After 10 more minutes of dancing and spinning on the pole it was my break, so I headed over to the bar to get a drink.

"Dmitri, can I get a whiskey sour? Please."
"No problem Gianna."

Dmitri was the only one besides the owner who knew who I was before I became Tiffany. He and I worked together a couple years ago when I helped out the owner.

"You can't keep calling me, you never know who is listening." I said as I took my drink.
"Fine fine, Tiffany. By the way there's three guys looking for you."

"Okay, what room are they in?"
"No, they're looking for Gianna."
"Dmitri, you didn't tell them anything, right?"
"No, of course not. But they said they want to talk to you after what you did to them."

"That doesn't help me figure out who they are." I said, getting impatient.
"Umm, who were you leaving behind in Italy again?" He asked as he busied himself with cleaning glasses.
"No, no, no not the Romanos." I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Ya, they're here."

"Gianna, what the fuck!" I heard Nicholas say from behind me.
"Fuck me."

—————

N I C O H L A S
*3 Hours Before*

After a fucking month Luca finally caved and told Matteo and I where Gianna went, Russia.

Goddamnit why the hell does this woman have to leave and go to another country, and disappear. An idiot would think she kept her real name but I knew at least one person would know her real name and help me find her.

That fucking woman.

After going to a couple casinos we were directed to one that apparently got a new stripper a month ago that never leaves the building. I wasn't fully buying the story but it was the best lead we had gotten so far after being in Russia for a week.