Chapter Five: Escaping is Easy

TW:Blood and Weapons

—————
G I A N N A

I was in the cellar again. I tried to think what happened last night to pissed Marcello off enough to put me in the cellar again. But my mind ran blank.

I opened my eyes and looked around and didn't recognize this cellar or the men guarding me. That's when it hit me, I got fucking caught and Nicholas pissed me so badly I almost slit his throat.

I should have done it knowing that his parents were the cause of my mothers death but yet I hesitated. I never fucking hesitate!

I needed out of this cellar and out of this goddamn house and far away from Nicholas Romano, he's fucking up my head.

Luckily I was still in my dress, thank god. I always have a switchblade hidden in everything I wear just in case for times like these. I struggled to be quiet and get the switchblade out my bra and into my hands without the guards noticing, but I managed.

Once my hands were free I cut my dress so it was shorter and easy to fight in because I knew I wasn't going to just walk out the front door.

At this point the guards started to come towards me noticing that I had gotten out but their pride kept them from calling backup. The dumbasses would need it, but made things easier for me.

One of them lunged forward to grab my mid-section but swung my legs around his waist and got onto his back and stabbed him in the eye to keep him from fighting back then knocked him out cold.

The other guy was trying to pull me off of his buddy but I elbowed him in the chest and knocked him backwards. I got off the guy who had dropped to the ground.

This one had a lot more fight in him than the first guy but I had taken on a lot stronger by 16.

I stabbed him in the shoulders making sure to go deep then took his head and banged it against my knee, knocking him cold as well.

I could have killed him but it was too early to deal with that headache so I just tied them both up and gagged them with the pieces of my dress I cut off. I grabbed my heel and one of their guns and headed up the stairs.

What a great way to start a day.

—————
N I C H O L A S

After the events of last night I was exhausted, I barely got any sleep last night. I was too busy thinking about Gianna, I knew nothing about her yet I felt like I knew her already.

It didn't help that she was passed out downstairs and I still need to question her. My brothers wanted to but I knew they would torture the shit of her and for some reason I felt like she had been through enough.

My thoughts were then rudely interrupted by none other than the dipshits I call my brothers.

"Morning your high and mighty boss!" Matteo practically yelled with a large sarcastic grin.
"Oh shut the fuck up Matteo. It's not even 10 in the morning." Luca said, by the sounds of it hungover.

"Can you two go one day without arguing?" I asked.

It was nothing new, Luca and Matteo were constantly down each other's throats. If it weren't for me they would have probably killed one another by now.

"Matteo, Luca calm down you fucking children!" I yelled, acting like the authority in the house.

"Would everyone just shut the hell up and just eat breakfast in peace. Mother's probably screaming at us in her deathbed." I said, it was true though our mother was the only one who could keep peace in this house.

"Fine." They both muttered, finally shutting up.

We had gone maybe 10 minutes without any of us when Luca started again.

"Umm, Nicholas, isn't that the girl who tried to kill you last night." Luca nodded to where Gianna was walking in the main hall towards the door.

"Ya, wait hold up. How the fuck did she get out? We had some of our best guards watching her!" I yelled and at this she turned her head and looked in our direction dropping hand to her hip.

"Oh good morning boys." She said as she walked towards the dinning room where we were. All three of us were on our feet with our guns pointed in her direction.

"Aww that's no way to greet a lady." Gianna said with a smile on her face.
"How the fuck did you get out?!" Matteo asked, more pissed off than I was.

"Oh let's see. I used a switchblade and got out of the chains, which by the way you all might want to change. They're pretty weak." She said as she pointed her gun at each one of us.

"Where was I? Oh yes then I stabbed one guy in the eye and knocked him out then stabbed the other guy in the shoulders and knocked him out too. You might want to send someone down there to check on them." She said as she fiddled with her gun, still smiling at us.

"Is it wrong that I like her?" Luca said, for some reason I got defensive.

"Aww that's so sweet Luca. Don't tell your brothers but you're the best Romano." She said, which got Luca smiling like an idiot.
"Now as fun as this chat was, I want to go home and take a shower. Later."

And with that she walked towards the door. I ran after her and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.