2 [Uneasy Alliance]

Skeppy blinked.
What the fuck?

He sat up. "Where am I?"

He was wearing an oversized blue hoodie with his minecraft derp face on it, and normal jeans, but he hardly noticed any of that. He was in a blank place, sitting on nothing.
He started to hyperventilate. What the fuck is going on?

"Geppy?" a familiar voice said behind him.

"BAD!" Skeppy spun around and lurched to his feet, stumbling a little. He ran to Bad's open arms and crashed into a hug.

"Skeppy." Bad was elated to be hugging him, but he was also worried.
"What happened, where-   whoa."

They were both suddenly standing in a forest. A Minecraft forest.

Skeppy freaked out and started talking really fast. "Where are we Bad what is this place is this Minecraft? It looks just like Minecraft in a Tiaga biome but that doesn't make sense at all because I'm not playing Minecraft I'm actually here what the fuck is happening? Is this VR? I don't even have a VR headset but ahhhh I can't take it off there's nothing on my head Bad what's happening? I can't-  I don't understand Bad please-"

"SKEPPY SKEPPY calm down. Calm down, you're okay, I'm okay. I'm here. Look I'm right here, you can touch me see? Focus on me for a second."
Bad took both of Skeppy's hands to make him look and tried to soothe him. "Take a deep breath with me okay? Deep breath in. 1, 2 ,3. Okay now breathe out. 1, 2, 3. Good job. You're okay, I'm here."

Skeppy nodded and tried to breathe more slowly. "What's going on?"

Bad looked around. "I'm not sure. I've never seen anything like this before. I mean, I have seen it before, it's Minecraft, I see it every day, but I've never seen it like this before."

They were surrounded by the tall, dark trees of the Tiaga biome, and it was all they could see in every direction.

Suddenly, Skeppy felt Bad grab his arm in fear. He was frozen, staring in one place.
"Bad?" Skeppy whispered. "What is it?"

"Over there. There's something floating in front of that tree."

Skeppy could tell by Bad's voice that he was terrified, but his eyes couldn't make out anything where Bad was looking. Until his eyes adjusted a little and he saw the outline of a little box just above head height.

A nametag. Now that he knew what it was, it was easy to read, but dread filled him at the name.

a6d

Skeppy did his best to ignore the emotions boiling up inside of him and he took a step forward.
"Come out, we see you."

Vincent slowly peered around the tree. When they made eye contact Skeppy glared.

"Aysixdeeee!" Bad lost all his fear and went forward to embrace him. "I missed you!" He gave Vincent a brief hug and pulled on his hand towards Skeppy. But Vincent hadn't taken his eyes off Skeppy the whole time. His face was expressionless. It was the last thing Skeppy wanted to see.

So Skeppy turned away and kicked at the ground with the toe of his sneaker.
Bad, heedless to both of their body language, pulled a6d over to Skeppy; Vincent still hadn't said anything, he just let Bad tug him along.

"Skeppy, look!" Bad said. "We aren't all alone!"

Skeppy didn't feel like looking. Festering emotions were still clawing at his throat: betrayal, anger, sadness, hatred, self-hatred, regret, sadness, nostalgia, maybe a bit of fear, but Skeppy would be damned if he let himself feel an ounce of pity for his former friend.