43 [A Complete Catalogue]

Sapnap and George were building a house in the village next to the Trio's. They looked at the villager ones, but they were all too small.

"It's too bad we can't move the brewing stand," George commented distastefully.

"Who says we can't?" Sapnap said.

"If we break it, we'll lose the blaze powder in the side, and we don't want to waste any."

Sapnap glanced over at where Dream and a6d were showing each other their inventories in the orange glow of the sunset.
He hurried himself on the wall as George started a roof.
"I think it's almost done. Why couldn't we just pick it up anyway?"

George stopped and Sapnap stopped too. "What?"
George set down a bed and then pushed on it. It didn't move an inch. "We can't move stuff or pick it up without breaking it."

"No way." Sapnap went over to the bed and tried to lift the side. He grunted and pulled with all his might.

George broke the bed and Sapnap almost knocked himself over.
George laughed at him. "Come on, we need to finish before mobs come."

"This wall's almost done." Sapnap marched over and kept at it. You're the one who distracted me anyway.
He looked up and groaned. "Why do you always make the ceiling so flat and boring?"

"Well what'd you expect? I'm not a builder," George complained. "We can change it when there's actually light. DREEEEAM! Come on, it's getting dark!"

Sapnap admired their work as George set the beds down on the proper side.
This house was spacious, but empty until they moved the stuff from the other house. They were going to leave all the signs and brewing stands over there but bring the chests and furnaces and stuff.
Bad and Skeppy and a6d were still in the house they had set up in, but they could make a little hallway tomorrow for easy access.

Dream helped a6d back to his house and entered the new one, gasping. "Whoaaaa! This one is huge! You guys are actually like so good at making these."
He sat down on the middle bed with a content sigh.

George scoffed. "There's not even windows yet, Dream."

Dream was still smiling. "Yeah but still, it looks good George."

"Dream, no offense but you've never seen an actual house before so I don't think you're a good judge." George plopped down on a bed next to him, which he had dyed blue.

Sapnap checked his bag to see if he had any dyes, but he didn't, so he made a mental note to find some tomorrow to color his bed.
He took his helmet off and smiled at Dream. "You seem like you're in a good mood. Excited at meeting new people?"

"Yeah! A6d is cool! I didn't really talk to Bad and um, the other one very much but it's super weird when they think they know you but you've never seen them before."

Sapnap wondered a second if he was also referring to right after he respawned, but George started talking.
"The other guy is Skeppy," George said. "The three of us knew Bad the best because he started doing the manhunts with us. A6d kinda... he didn't do that much with us."

"Well I like him." Dream took his boots off. "He speaks weird though, like you George, but different."

Sapnap chuckled and George scoffed. "You speak weird, shut up."

Dream blushed and Sapnap tucked his armor in his bag and cleared his throat. "It's so good to see Bad again, I feel like we have a better chance now."

"Probably," George said lightly.

Dream snuggled into his bed and flipped away from Sapnap to look at George. "Why only probably?"

"Well, for one thing, now we have to get them all diamonds, and I was soooo glad to be done mining forever." He turned his eyes to the ceiling for a second. "And you wouldn't know this Dream, but they're not exactly the best assets. Bad's pretty good, maybeeee just barely better than me, but Skeppy is pretty bad at minecraft and a6d is absolutely terrible. Not to mention blind now, that's a whole new obstacle: like, what's he going to do while we're fighting the dragon?"