10 [Aquire Hardware]

Sapnap was jerked out of bed and upright.

He was disoriented for a second and then upset. "Nooooooooooooooooo000..."

Dream and George laughed at him trying to get back on the bed and sleep in, but it was impossible.

"You can only sleep at night," Dream said. "The sun just came up."

"I hate Minecraft," Sapnap sighed.

"Yep, ok. So." Dream clapped his hands and gave them his agenda.
"Today I was thinking we should scout out the area and try to find a ravine. We can pick up drops from the zombies and skeletons that burned, but we should carry our swords and watch out for spiders and creepers.
I think we should also make it a goal to get one more piece of wool today so we can all sleep if we need to.
Everyone gets a fair share of the food from yesterday, so we probably have enough for today also, but we'll be walking around.
Last night I patched the hole in the ceiling, thanks for that Sapnap, but there's a tiny bit still open so you can see through.
Also we have brand new doors, ta-da.
I spent some time trying to open the menu or the chat, but no luck there-"

Sapnap raised his hand. "Question."

"Yes, Sapnap."

"What if it's already night again before you finish talking?"

Dream rolled his eyes. "Then you get to be the one staying up all night."

"Okay secondary question," Sapnap looked around. "Where is Crispy Chicken Sandwich?"

George gasped. "You didn't kill him right?"

"No, calm down George oh my god." Dream pointed- "It's over there. I trapped it with blocks and slabs on top so you can still see him but he's stuck."

George ran over. "Whew. Thank goodness."

"Yeah the chicken is fine, can we go now? As Sapnap so graciously pointed out, we're losing daylight," Dream said.

Once they were outside George pointed to the south.
"I'm pretty sure I saw a ravine over there. We can kill animals on the way and then hopefully get iron."

"Okay, our first priority is shields," Dream said.

Sapnap testing out swinging his new stone sword. It was the same as everything else because it didn't really feel attached to his hand.

He couldn't really do more than swing from side to side and kinda jab.
When he crouched it pulled his hand around and blocked the front of his body. It was standard Minecraft stuff, but it was uncomfortable. It felt like the game was controlling him.
He stopped quickly.

They walked over the grass blocks, to where George had pointed. There wasn't any actual grass on most of it, just flat green ground. Sapnap collected a few seeds by just spam punching everywhere because he was bored.

They got to the ravine and Dream started staircasing down. "Being safe"

Sapnap peered over the edge. There was a waterfall spouting from about halfway down that spilled out on the bottom in a wide arc.

I can make that.

He jumped off the top and plummeted down, wind rushing up through his hair.

Dream screamed his name when he saw him falling, but Sapnap was already landing.

He splashed down, surprised that it didn't even hurt his ankles or anything.

George saw what he did and aimed for the waterfall, so he floated slowly down standing up in the water. It was a weird sight to see.

Sapnap was quickly distracted by Dream yelling at him. He was placing a plank every few blocks and falling on it, still careful to not take damage, but really pissed off.
"What were you thinking?! That's far enough to kill you if you missed!"