51 [War Pigs]

TW // brief mention of gore

Sapnap enjoyed riding the strider, but he quickly got bored as they saw lava, lava, and more lava.

They were uncomfortably close to it, and Sapnap was pretty sure the shimmering heat was messing with his vision. They were too low under the Nether roof to see it through the mist, and throughout the entire time they'd been riding, no land came in sight.

Sapnap noticed George's head resting on his shoulder and glanced at him, wondering briefly if he was okay. His arms were still loosely around Sapnap, but his eyes had closed.

"GEORGE!" Sapnap bellowed in his ear and George jolted awake with a yelp and instinctually tightened his grip on him.
"Were you asleep?"

"Holy shit," George gasped. "You scared the life out of me, SaPnAp. HHHH!" He groaned loudly and scooted around on the back of the saddle. Sapnap clenched his jaw as he shifted forward slightly.
"No, I wasn't asleep," George said. "There's no bed. I dunno what happened."

"Close your eyes," Sapnap said. "Just keep them closed. Don't you dare fall asleep on me again, but don't stare at the horizon too much. I think you passed out again."

"Really?" George murmured. "I don't think so."

"Well, just hold on tight to me," Sapnap said with a shy grin.

George's hands slid up Sapnap's torso and met in front of his chest. "Really?" George purred in his ear. "I thought you didn't like that?"

Sapnap scoffed. "Come on George, not now."

George pressed against him so Sapnap could feel his whole body; his eyes widened, but he cleared his throat as blood touched his cheeks.
George hugged him and moaned softly in his ear.

"Damn George, what is it about the Nether that makes you so horny?" Sapnap guffawed.

George snickered in his ear. "I think you mean us, big boy."

"What are you two muffinheads doing?" Bad asked suspiciously.

George said nothing as Sapnap said "George is being an idiot."

"You started it." George shoved him lightly.

"Are you closing your eyes?" Sapnap demanded. Despite all the playing, he really didn't want George to drift off and fall in the lava.

"Yes," George grumbled. His disposition changed with a hum. "What are you gonna do to me?"

Sapnap rolled his eyes. "Nothing, sightnotfound."

"Come on, Kinknap."

"Do not call me that."

"I'm bored, Kinknap."

"Hey Bad," Sapnap said loudly. "I think George is getting delirious from the heat or something."

George leaned on his shoulder again and hummed. "I'm fiiiine."
"Yeah, I'm pretty sweaty too," Bad responded. "What do you wanna do?"

"Have we been going in a straight line?" Sapnap asked. The lava used to bubble in patterns, but now there was no consistency.

"I think so," Bad said. "Should we keep going or head to one of the sides?"

"Mmmmm so hoooooooooooooooot," George complained.

"Just chill," Sapnap rolled his eyes again.

"Har har," George muttered. "Hey Kinknap, would you say the heatwaves have been faking you out?"