6 [Hidden in the Depths]

Bad figured this was a bad time to bring up that he was scared of tight spaces.

"Break the top one," Skeppy said. "I can't see a thing."

"No, we shouldn't do that," a6d argued. "Mobs can see us through it and a spider could get in, or a baby zombie."

"We can take a baby zombie. I want to be able to see," Skeppy whined.

"Not even Philza Minecraft could take a baby zombie and he had a diamond fire sword. It stays closed."

"But-"

"I said no, just give me a second to break this stone and place the crafting table."

"Ow, you hit me," Skeppy said.

"Stop getting in my way then," a6d was irritated.

"You're the one who got us stuck IN A ONE BLOCK SPACE!"

"GUYS!" Bad yelled at them. "Stop fighting for five minutes pLEaSe! I am very squished against the wall and one of you is standing on my foot. I just got shot with an arrow through the arm, but the most annoying thing is you guys arguing. For the love of muffins just get along and get us some light."

"I'm working on it," a6d said. "I got the crafting table in the wall. I need wood from one of you."

"Here," Skeppy said.

"YOU JUST HIT ME WITH IT!"

"I WAS TRYING TO HAND IT TO YOU, TAKE IT!"

"THANK YOU!"

"YOU'RE WELCOME!"

"YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!" Bad yelled at them.

"WELL JOIN THE CLUB!" Skeppy yelled back.

"STOP YELLING YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS!" a6d screamed.

It finally got quiet in the little hole but it was far from peaceful. Bad's arm was still hurting and he was fighting his claustrophobia.

"Thank you," a6d said. "I got a wood pickaxe, now I can make it bigger and get stone for a furnace."

"Furnaice," Skeppy mocked his accent.

"I will stab you with this pickaxe," a6d threatened.

Alright time to intervene. "No you won't Vincent. And Skeppy- you- is this you?"

"YES that's me and you're putting your andinmahmouuwak-"

"Mmhm you like that Skeppy? I will psychically hold your mouth shut if you can't keep it closed yourself, got it?" Bad asked sternly.

"PHAH Yes AH don't do that. I'll be quiet, I'll be quiet," Skeppy leaned away from him and Bad felt proud of himself.

Suddenly they weren't so squished anymore. "A6d did you make space?" Bad asked the dark.

"Yep," a6d answered from beside him. "Now you have two blocks to move back and forth in. You're welcome. Stay there so I don't hit you with this."

Bad took a deep breath in and reminded himself he wasn't suffocating. He was trapped in a dark, tiny, actually really tiny space, but he was breathing.
...
Actually maybe he wasn't breathing.
He put his hands on the walls; they were too close.
...
No he was breathing. He was breathing. He was fine. He was fine.
He reminded himself he wasn't suffocating. There was plenty of air and a6d was making the cave wider.

Bad felt around for Skeppy's hand, and held onto it. Skeppy didn't say anything, but he didn't let go.

Bad was scared, just standing in the pitch dark with his back against the cold stone wall and his arm hurting. He was hungry and really really tired. He was one of those people who likes physical touch for comfort. Skeppy maybe didn't, he didn't know, but he was still holding his hand.