61 [The End- Part 2]

TW // blood, gore, implied suicide, death

My heart was in my throat and my stomach felt like it departed my body, since the next thing I knew, I was weightlessly soaring up, until, of course, I fell.
I knew immediately the potion was gone, and this fall would kill me unless I made the MLG. I had my water bucket and held it ready, tipping faster and faster to the ground as people screamed around me and my every muscle tensed.

I slammed into a splash, alive. I stumbled out of the cold water to see if...
"Guys?"

Sapnap was far away, but in water. He stood up, so he was alive.
I searched wildly for George and Skeppy.
Then I heard the dragon bank and dive again. It was furious. It spread like a disease until it felt like the whole island hated our existence and wanted us dead, now.
I saw the bright eyes and nose and glowing chest ready to fire, and ran, abandoning my water.

The licking flames missed me narrowly, now I was farther than Sapnap, but I saw Skeppy, to my relief. He had been knocked to the far edge of the island and was sprinting back. I fell right where I was, exhausted and tired beyond belief. I mindlessly ate some kind of food and gradually felt better, staring up at the empty sky and listening to the drone of dragon flight.

Then I dragged myself upright. George.
Where is he?

Skeppy reached me and said some blabber that I couldn't understand. Then he pulled me a few blocks and ran ahead.
I walked until I could run, then lifted my heavy head and looked for another diamond-clad figure. George.
"GEORGE?!"

Skeppy had left me behind. The dragon was making another pass, but it was chasing someone else. I passed the crumbling tower, but didn't have enough strength to shoot at the crystal. The dragon swept over me and I changed direction, hiding behind another tower, where I gasped with surprise.
"Bad!"

"Dream!" He quickly hugged me. "I got the crystal, but there's still one more. Skeppy was-"

"You're healed!" I said.

"Yeah, but where's-"

"George! Have you seen George? I need to find him," I said.

"Whoa!" He pulled me suddenly and fire engulfed where I had been standing. The dragon was climbing the caged tower again, ripping it in her desperate attempt to protect the floating jewel.

"Are you okay?" Bad must've seen my weary expression.
"The potions... the potions wore off. We all had to MLG, but I didn't see them. I'm healing slow," I managed.
"Here, take this- mobile heal pool. What do you mean didn't see them? I haven't seen George, but where's Skeppy?"
I bit into the sweet apple and shook my head. "I saw him that way, and Sapnap, somewhere, but where's George?"

"I better go check on them," Bad said, looking past me around the tower. "Man, I miss f5. Do you feel better now?" He asked anxiously.
"Uhh, yeah. Hey, I'm low on pearls. Be careful, though, it hurts to use them."
"Here, I still have a bunch-" he gave me two- "Be careful. You stay safe until you heal, okay?" He backed up around the other side and ran off. I didn't have the energy to call after him.

I felt the apple spreading gold through my veins and clearing my mind; it helped tremendously. Finally I had my breath back. I couldn't wait on the sidelines anymore when George might need my help.
"George!!" I shouted, jogging back to where I left my water. I picked it up again and felt safer. I had a slow falling potion, but I should wait and share that with everyone. I turned in a full circle, scanning everywhere.
"George!"

I saw Sapnap, and Bad and Skeppy messing with the dragon, but George should have been back over here by now.
"GEORGE!!!"
A furious Enderman ran past me towards a pillar, sparratically teleporting backwards and running again. I followed it. "GEORGE? WHERE ARE YOU?"
I raced past a group of them milling around and circled the tower; he wasn't there. "George?"