Reunions and gifts

One week later

"Peter!" Natasha called. I bounced out of my room, having just fixed up the watch. "Yes Aunty Nat?" 

"Do you want to visit the agents?"

I nodded excitedly. I had completed all the gifts, including the watch, and luckily Natasha offered to bring me there. On the trip, I was super nervous for their reactions. I hope they liked the things I got. 

I was met by the full team when I alighted the jet, dragging behind me a trolley of wrapped gifts. Coulson raised an eyebrow but before I could reply I was attacked by a hug from Daisy. "SPIDER BOY I MISSED YOU!" 

"Do you know what happened after you left? She went crazy." May stated with a smirk on her face. 

"I did not! I was simply doing my part to fill in Peter's role! It felt so empty without him! Ms Romanoff can we keep Peter forever?" 

Natasha chuckled. "You're gonna have to fight Stark on custody of Peter." 

"Hey!" I cried indignantly. "No one's gonna fight cause of me! I'm staying with Aunt May when she returns. Forever." 

"What are those, Peter?" Fitz asked. 

"Oh yeah!" I dragged the trolley to the common room, with everyone else trailing behind me. Once there, I announced, "I got some gifts to thank you guys for letting me stay here." 

May and Coulson shared a look, which did not go unnoticed by me. "We have a gift for you too Peter." May spoke up. 

I uncovered the biggest item, the panda, and shoved it into May's arms. The woman gasped and stumbled slightly from the weight, only to be stabilized by Coulson. "Peter, I do love pandas but this is so big!" She complained, although I saw a hint of a smile on her face. I grinned. She likes it. 

I took out the AI monkey, placing it in Fitz's hand. "It's an AI, in a movable monkey robot. I know you guys don't trust robots a lot now but I swear it's completely harmless. I have one of those at home and so does Mr Stark. It doesn't have a name, so you can name it yourself." I babbled on. 

"Oh my gosh!" Fitz squealed. 

I proceeded to give everyone else their gift. A recording set for Daisy; new, improved batons for Bobbi; huge supply of beer for Hunter; new toolbox for Mack, a special gadget I created for Lincoln to use his powers with; a specially altered yo-yo which can be used in battle for Yo-Yo; a wrist-watch for Coulson; a carving of Simmons' favourite star constellation made into a necklace for the scientist. 

I waited for their reaction, nervous. It came at once, multiple hug attacks from all sides, each delighted with their gift. I sighed in relief, mission accomplished!

Coulson turned to me. "It's your gift time Peter. We've talked to Stark, and he agreed. How would you like to be an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?"

 FIN.