W-Wha- How???

"Stop it! Just stop it!" Fitz smacked Daisy, an angry pout on face.

"S-St-" Daisy fell over laughing, "-op what?" She continued to giggle.

Fitz growled lightly and tackled her, attacking Daisy with tickles. "You know I still haven't forgiven you for yesterday."

I shared a look with Jemma and we too burst out laughing, everything else abandoned.

"This is not funny!" Coulson threw his money onto the ground. "This is not-"

I screamed in laughter as someone suddenly tumbled on top of me, that being May. She started running her fingers over my stomach and I yelled, shoving her away. "MAY NOOO!"

"Guys!!!! This isn't even supposed to-" Coulson started but gave up.

I stood up, dusted myself, before throwing myself on Fitz. "Let go of Daisy!!" I demanded mid cackling and light shoving.

"How can I? You're on me!" Fitz protested.

"I'm super light." I pointed out.

"Oh yeah." Seconds later, I was under Fitz.

"Oof." I laid sprawled on the ground. 

"Can we please get back to the game?" Coulson was finally heard by everyone, and he gestured to the board on the floor.

"Right!" Fitz pointed an accusing finger at Daisy. "You cheated!"

Daisy gasped. "I did not!"

"You did! You didn't own this place one round ago, and you definitely did not buy it!"

"W-Wha-?" Daisy had a confused look on her face. "I always owned that land since we began 4 hours ago!" She exclaimed.

"Hmhp." Fitz grumbled. He still paid her though.

"Thank you~" Daisy sang, picking up the dice and rolling it.

5 steps.

She picked up her character, the dog, and brought it forward 5, claiming the money given after every circle.

Next, it was my turn. I threw the dice, and moved forward 4 steps, landing on the ? Box. I picked a card, and it said, Go to jail.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I groaned. It was literally my fifth time in this box. Every time I was busted out, but somehow, just somehow, I always went back in.

"Sad life kid." Hunter patted me on the back, taking the dice from me.

I busted out eventually and prayed that I somehow wouldn't get in again. I didn't, but instead I landed on the most expensive item there owned by May.

I facepalmed the floor, threw May the money, and mumbled, "I'm out. This sucks. Stupid Parker Luck™."

"Aww come on! Don't give up." Jemma said. "We can be broke together."

I lifted my head, and true enough, Jemma and I were the lowest in the amount of money.

I grumbled, siting up and continued to play.

Lincoln entered the room and chuckled. "You guys are still playing?" He raised an eyebrow. "It's been 5 hours already."

Daisy furrowed her brows. "I thought 4 only?"

Lincoln shook his head and squatted down. "Nope." He glanced at us, Jemma, Fitz, May, Coulson, Daisy, Me and Hunter. "Who's winning?"

"Definitely not me." I replied sourly.

"Well, good luck then." Lincoln started to leave, and he turned. "Who put May as the banker? She's literally taking the money."