Oh hell nah

I woke up quite early today, but laid in bed till I was yanked out of my room my Daisy. I honestly don't know why, I just didn't have the mood to do so.

She brought me to the training room, saying, "Come on Parker. Let's spar, get your energy up." She encouraged.

I grumbled but agreed anyway, mainly relying on my Spidey Sense cause I couldn't be bothered.

Daisy noticed that, of course, and she called an Agent over. "Get us some drinks will you?"

I raised an eyebrow as the agent scuttled away. "Do you usually ask random agents to get stuff for you?" I asked incredulously.

"Nah. Wanted to stay with you." Daisy replied, guiding me to a bench. "What's up? Why so gloomy?"

I shrugged. "Not in the mood I guess."

The agent from earlier returned with two cups, and he handed one to me and one to Daisy. Only then did I realize how thirsty I was. Without thinking and caring that my 'peter tingle' was tingling, I gulped the whole cup down.

As soon as I swallowed the last sip, I felt a small, teeny tiny migraine. My eyes widened, sure, I would get migraines often but this?

This only happens when I drink coffee.

The taste of the cursed drink hit my tongue and I felt myself suddenly twitching in my seat. From the corner of my eye, I saw Daisy put her cup down and shouted something incoherent to the agent.

My senses were blurred out for a second before I exploded, hitting the ceiling and shrieking, "WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD!"

I then proceeded to wreck hell and chaos around the base. Subconsciously of course.

---

"AHHHHHH EHHHHHHH OOHHHHHHHH. AJFJSNJFKSNFBSJRNSBFBSJBD DKSJRBDDKB DKSBR SKR RHSB!" I let out a string of words, earning a, "How the hell does he even pronounce that?" From Hunter. I think it was Hunter. Or maybe Fitz...?

I screamed again, speeding around the base and out to the cargo. I ran around in circles for about a minute, before collapsing on the ground from dizziness. "Ugh..." I mumbled.

Seconds later, I got up again, flew straight up and banged through the ceiling door thingy... What's it called...?

I probably created a hole oops.

And now my head hurts like f u c k.

I reached the clouds and floated on it, pretending that I was on the cloud. I whipped out my iPod that I had, popped the earbuds in and started screaming to Umbrella, simultaneously dancing 'on' the cloud.

"When the sun shine, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend!" I shouted to no one in particular.

"AND SOMEHOW I'LL MAKE A MAN OUTTA YOUUUUU!" I bellowed out, then shrieked, "INTO THE UNKNOWN!"

My throat hurt from all that screaming plus cold air, so I plummeted back to the ground at incredible speed. Upon landing rather ungracefully, my entrance was announced by a loud, "WELCOME TO CHILI'S!"

Then I was hit on the head, which was painless seeing as I miraculously slammed it through walls and ceilings.

"Oh hell nah." A voice that sounded like Mack's said.

Somehow, in the end, I was knocked out and placed in the containment module. How I knew that?

Easy. I woke up at 1 am in that room, screaming, "THAT'S WHY MUM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!"