Rest

I may or may not have caused Daisy to storm down at 3am yelling at me.

But honestly I thought that the room was soundproof.

She came yelling at me to shut the f up and go to sleep. "Peter Benjamin Parker it's 3am go to sleep!"

"Sleep is for the weak!" I grinned like a madman, and a second later, I yawned.

I slouched on the bed as Daisy raised an eyebrow. She shoved me back on the bed, and said, "Sleep."

---

I... Poked myself.

Aggressively poked myself.

With an object.

A sharp object.

A sharp... Knife?

Maybe?

---

"Peter!" Jemma scolded me. "I swear, you have to stop getting injured! Who knows? One day you'll probably have a drastic injury because you're so careless!" She exclaimed, exasperated.

"Sorry." I mumbled, leaning my head against the wall as she dressed the wound. "I low-key don't know how I did it though." I pointed out.

Jemma sighed. "Only you, Peter."

"False!" My face lit up when I remembered what happened... A week ago? "Bobbi stabbed herself."

Jemma rolled her eyes. "Right. How could I forget?" She muttered sarcastically, which I caught.

I suppressed a small smile. Sure, Dr Jemma is very strict but also very sassy and sarcastic sometimes, and I may like this version of Jemma Simmons more.

She finished bandaging my wound. She stepped back, And said, "There you go! Now, please, stop randomly hurting yourself, okay?"

"Okay!" I agreed cheerfully, standing up and subconsciously giving her a hug, which Jemma returned. Upon leaving the lab, I just wandered around with no idea what to do.

---

Slightly tired from yesterday, I decided to go back to my room. I laid on the bed, was about to close my eyes when my phone rang.

"Ugh?" I grumbled. "Karen who's calling?"

"Iron-Dad." The AI responded calmly.

"Answer." My voice was muffled due to the fact that I had my head smashed into the pillow.

"Peter, why did whoever she was call Natasha to tell her that you stabbed yourself?" Mr Stark demanded.

"I poked myself M'ssr S'ark." I mumbled, sleepiness catching up to me.

"Peter..." Tony sounded done, and then his tone changed completely. "Are you okay? Like do you feel bad, sick?"

"Tired. I accidentally drank coffee yesterday." I explained.

I could practically hear Me Stark smirk as he said, "Well I guess Agent and crew had a fun time taking care?"

"Probably no... Who's Agent?" I asked, confused.

"The guy. That's supposed to be dead?"

"Oh you mean Coulson. Mr Stark, his name is Phil Coulson."

"I thought his first name is Agent...?"

"No Mr Stark." I sighed. "Jeez."

"Whatever spider boy. And you sure you're okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yup." I confirmed. "Just tired. And sleepy."

"I'll let you be then. Night kid." Mr Stark replied.

"... Night? It's afternoon Mr Stark." I grabbed my phone to double check the time.

"Meh. Afternoon then." He then hung up.

I flung my phone away, not giving a shit, and promptly fell asleep.