Bang!

I woke up to loud noises outside my room. Or was it in the common room? I couldn't really pinpoint the location due to the fact that I just woke up.

Sleepily, I glanced at the clock. 0700 hours. I yawned, swinging my legs onto the floor and heading out.

Daisy, Lincoln, Bobbi, May and Coulson were gathered in the living room. The door was wide open, yet I still knocked as to not intrude.

Coulson looked up upon my arrival, and motioned for me to enter. "You're up early." He noted.

"Yeah. Heard you guys." I shrugged. "Anyway, what's up?"

"A mission." Bobbi picked up a gun and loaded it. "Daisy, Lincoln and I are going."

"Don't suppose you guys would tell me?" I asked.

"Maybe later." May replied. "You guys should head out. Remember, the guy is dangerous. It's possible for him to track us so go silent."

Daisy nodded. "Right. Bobbi, how long?"

"Wheels up in 5." The woman grabbed her things and the trio left.

"They'll be fine, right?" I wondered.

"Of course."

---

I wasn't sure exactly how long the mission would take, but May told me it was a capture not kill mission, and that it should be easy. So why weren't they back?

The team was waiting in the living room, having eaten dinner 15 minutes ago. May looked ready to fly out for assistance when Coulson's tablet rang.

"Coulson?" Came the voice of Lincoln. "We need extraction. Daisy's bleeding badly and Bobbi is unconscious. And, I can't fly the jet."

"Lincoln?" Coulson picked up his tablet. "Where are you guys?" As he spoke, he stood up and gestured for May to start the plane. "Simmons, Mack, come with me." He instructed, following close behind May.

During the hour and half they took to return, everyone was worried. I too, was worried, despite only meeting them a few days back.

When they finally arrived, Bobbi was leaning heavily on Mack. Daisy was being wheeled in in a cryo chamber pushed by Simmons.

Coulson and May had a look of despair on their face. On another occasion I would have joke about their motherly and fatherly feelings, but now wasn't the time.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned.

"Gunshot wound. One to the shoulder another to the waist." Simmons said. "Move. MOVE!" She shouted, brining Daisy to the lab.

"Is she going to be okay?" I followed her, worry written all over my face.

"She'll live." Simmons muttered. "I would like everyone to leave, please, while I focus on helping Daisy."

May placed a hand on my shoulder and guided me out. "Simmons knows what she's doing. Let her work."

---

Upon Simmons' arrival in the common room, May jumped up from where she was seated on the arm rest. She didn't have to say anything, only looking at Simmons with anxious eyes.

"She's stabilized. She lost a lot of blood though, so it may be a while before she wakes up." Simmons spoke.

I sighed in relief. Like I said, I liked Daisy.

I wasn't really sure what to do next, and now that I had received information that Daisy was okay, I excused myself to head back to my room. It was getting late, and I decided to turn in.

I bid everyone a goodnight, before leaving and heading to my room. After a round of washing up, I tucked myself into bed, and drifted off into sleep, at the same time praying for fast recovery for Daisy.