I get it, it's cute. BUT ITS HELLA BIG TOO

This time, I left a note. A note explaining where I would be going, which was New York.

I decided to go back today because yesterday, I heard talk about some mission and I figured not many would be at base.

I flew back to New York (Karen did, really) and parked the jet on the Tower's landing pad. I rushed downstairs, hopped into a not-so fancy car and drove off. (Karen)

Soon, I reached a toy store. I smirked, the perfect thing in mind for a certain Melinda May. Entering the shop, I glanced around until I found it.

There it was, the cutest, fluffiest, biggest life-sized panda soft toy.

I squealed and ran towards it, feeling the soft fur. Perfect! I checked the price tag, no problem, I'll just use the card Mr Stark gave me.

Of course I would buy a panda for myself too, but I chose the smaller version of it. It was also pretty cute, and I picked it up.

"Hey excuse me can I get this?" Using my free hand, I pointed to the big panda. Because of it's size, I guessed that most of the pandas would be inside.

The lady returned with the same panda, and I hugged it, bringing to the cashier to pay. "Thank you!" I beamed, gently grasping both pandas.

I placed the bigger panda in the front seat, and the smaller on it's lap. I buckled the panda up (why not lmao) and got into the drivers seat, getting Karen to send me back.

Back at the Tower, I called Ned to come help me with the monkey that I still had no idea what to name it.

Upon arriving, Ned's eyes widened at the panda. "Peter what?"

"That?" I asked, grinning. "It's for one of the people who's taking care of me. She likes Pandas."

"I get it, it's cute. BUT ITS HELLA BIG TOO!" Ned exclaimed. "How are you gonna carry it to... To... Wherever you are going to?"

"There's a Quinjet Ned. I borrowed it to fly here. But because it's meant to be a surprise," I bent down, grabbed the panda and continued, "I'm leaving it here first. When the day comes then I'll bring it over." I then carried it up to my room.

Suddenly, Karen just answered a FaceTime without my knowledge. It was Daisy.

"Ahh!" I cried, stumbling and tripping over my feet as I struggled to hide the panda.

"Peter?" Daisy called.

"I'M OKAY!" I yelled back, standing up and dusting myself. "What's up?"

"What are you doing? Or were?" Daisy peered.

"Um, nothing... Daisy this is my friend Ned. Ned, this is Daisy, one of the people I'm staying with."

"Is she who you ar-"

Immediately, I leapt onto Ned and pulled him onto a beanbag, covering his mouth. "No, Ned. No! It's a surprise. I don't care if it's not for her or anything, the whole thing is a surprise Ned. So please shush!" I hissed, getting off him, hand still on his mouth.

"Ughug."

"Sorry. But please shush Ned."

"Okay Peter." Ned agreed.

"Peter? What was that?"

Oh right. Daisy was still on.

"Um nothing Daisy!" I smiled. "So... What cha called me for?"