Let's get my ass kicked!

Knock. Knock

"Peter are you up?" Someone called from my door. 

"Hmuh?" I mumbled, flipping around in my bed, and stuffing my head in a pillow. 

"Well I guess not then." The person behind my door replied, and it left me to sleep. 

---

Knock. Knock. 

"Peter." The (most likely) same person knocked again. 

Still bleary with sleep, I grabbed a random pillow and chucked it at door. 

"Lemme sleep." I groaned. 

 I heard the door creak open at that same person stepped in. Without warning from my tingle, I whacked by a pillow. 

"Get up Spider-boy. You said you wanna train with me." I was once again smacked with the pillow. 

I turned and was met with Melinda staring at me with an amused look. 

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes. "May? What are you doing here?" 

"Didn't you ask me to train with you? I invited Bobbi too."

I sat up straight. "Bobbi?" I asked in disbelief. "Wasn't she injured yesterday?"

May shrugged. "Well she invited herself."

"Jeez." I muttered, getting out of bed. But then again, I do go to school even if I got shot or stabbed or something along that line.

I shooed Melinda out of my room to get changed, which the woman did with a roll of her eyes.

I was out of my room within 5 minutes, and was greeted by May waiting outside. Directly outside.

"Stalker much?" I mumbled, following her to get some food.

"Hey Peter, hey May." Bobbi appeared.

"Hi Bobbi. Are you sure you should be training?" I asked.

Bobbi shrugged. "I'll be fine, kid. C'mon, shall we?"

Technically we shouldn't exercise after we eat but honestly I couldn't really care. I got into the stance Natasha thought me, and prepared to spare with Melinda.  

Melinda swung a blow at my face, but thanks to my 'peter tingle', I managed to dodge it. I returned the punch, aiming it towards her stomach which she easily deflected.

I didn't use my full strength because I was afraid that I would hurt May, so that was how I ended up back smacked onto the floor.

As May helped me up, she asked, "Don't you spar with Tasha? You should be harder to beat."

"I didn't want to hurt you."

Melinda gave me a look as she threw her hands up slightly. "Seriously? You're too kind hearted for this god forsaken world." She muttered the last part but I still caught it.

I spared with Bobbi next, this time using a tiny bit more strength. Or rather I decided to. One look at May and Bobbi and I was already using half of my full strength. (I was using like only 1/12 of it with May)

Bobbi attempted a roundhouse kick and swept me to the floor. I fell with a thud, and fiend tiredness when Bobbi approached me. When she was close enough, I leapt up leg first, successfully nailing her in the stomach.

No one told me she had a small wound over there. She doubled over in slight pain, and my eyes widened in surprised.

"Oh god I'm so sorry! I didn't know and I didn't mean to hurt you!" I gasped out.

Okay so maybe it wasn't a small wound. It was a stab wound, I easily recognised it. May came over and frowned.

"Bobbi, really? Does Simmons know? This wasn't from yesterday's mission so where did this come from?" May demanded.

"This morning." Bobbi grunted, putting pressure on the wound. "I was being stupid and not careful. Stabbed myself."

I blinked, confusion flooding me.

And elite super spy stabbed herself on accident? That was something new I guess.

And it seemed like I won't be getting my ass kicked today.