Prank Wars: THE FINAL BATTLE

This is it.

The final battle.

The prank war to end the prank wars that have been driving Coulson crazy.

Boys.

VS.

Girls (+Me)

The epic battle.

The endgame.

TO

THE

D E A T H

---

"Guys GUYS!" Daisy yelled, clapping her hands.

"Once again, this week Coulson banned pranks. But it has once again come to Friday, where we shall complete part 3, the final battle. The epic showdown." She lowered her voice. "Who will win? The girls? Or the boys?" She then straighten up and said in her normal voice, "Obviously the girls. Plus Peter."

I smirked, continuing from Daisy. "All pranks of all sorts shall be allowed. No penalty. But please don't die. And all pranks are to remain of base thank you very much."

Hunter stood up. "You have been challenged." He declared.

"You have been challenged." Daisy shot back. "TO THE DEATH!"

---

I was walking down the hall to prepare something when I heard a familiar music in a nearby meeting room. I peeked in, and nearly died of laughter.

Hunter, Annoyed!Coulson and Grumpy!Fitz were there in tight suits, dancing and lip syncing to Uh-Oh, and recording it.

I took a few steps back, careful not to make any sounds. Once out of reach, I collapsed. How the hell is that even a prank? I thought. More of embarrassing themselves. I just laid there curled up in a ball, body shaking with laughter from the scene I saw.

Eventually I stop laughing but still laid there breathing heavily, only to be dragged away by Bobbi who had found me.

---

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD JEMMA PERFECTED IT!

SHE DID IT!

SHE CREATED A SERUM TO GIVE THE PATIENT SPIDER ABILITIES FOR 24 HOURS!

The girls all injected themselves with the serum and now, we are the spider gang!

There's me, Spider-Man.

Spider-May

Spider-Quake

Spider-Simmons...?

Yo-Yo-Spider...?

Spider-Morse...?

I gave each of them a case of web fluid and two webshooters each. Yes, i have many. I get bored easily.

Then I started climbing walls, siting on walls, doing things on walls like eating cereal. And the milk wasn't spilling.

Soon, the girls plus me were all walking on the ceiling, and from the boys' looks, I'm pretty sure they were 90% convinced they were upside-down.

It was hilarious, especially after I webbed Fitz's hands together, causing the Scottish man to let out an unholy screech.

Without telling anyone, I climbed up to the highest beamed, and promptly let go.

I knew I'll be fine. I think I'll be fine.

I am fine...?

Wait, am I fine...?

Cause...

I dunno...

My body hit the floor and I groaned softly. "Jesus hell." I muttered to myself angrily, picked myself up and grumbled my way out.

Seconds later, I felt fine. No more angry.

What the fuck?

Yeah... No. I'm not fine.

I think I'm crazy.

---

On a completely unrelated note, we won after I threw myself off the cliff again and played dead for a whole 2 hours using the thing Fury did to fake his death. I only came back to life when Coulson was about to call Mr Stark.

I got a lot of scolding from those who had no idea about the prank, which was basically everyone except Daisy. But the surprisingly priceless looks on the teams face when I 'came back to life' was worth it enough.