Zzz...

I'll admit, this wasn't what I expected. 

Coulson had gathered the everyone in a meeting room, and he was at the head. Before he started, he had claimed that, "We as SHIELD Agents will need to better understand our history first." 

Which got me thinking, since when was I an Agent of SHIELD???

Anyway, I was forcing myself to not doze off. Much to my horror, Daisy was already fast asleep and so was Yo-Yo, both seemingly shameless. Other like Bobbi, Mack, Hunter and Fitz were trying to not sleep, like I was. 

And Coulson didn't notice. 

He continued to drone on and on about SHIELD's history, Howard Stark, Peggy Carter and all that whatnot, with Jemma listening half-attentively. From what I noticed, she would perk up at any mention of Peggy Carter. 

Lincoln wasn't asleep or falling asleep, but I could easily tell he wasn't listening. Probably day dreaming. 

May was cute in a way that she had her head propped on her hand, and she was staring intently at Coulson, with a smile on her face. 

A smile reserved for him, I realised with a jolt. Which reminds me, ASK DAISY IF PHILLINDA IS CANON OR NOT. Because, IT HAS TO BE. SO CUTE. THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE. Not as cute as Fitzsimmons but they are a thing so PHILLINDA. 

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Coulson saying, "Huh?" He had turned around, a confused look on his face when he spotted the team. 

I glanced at May, who nodded for him to continue. Coulson shrugged, turned back to the board and started again. 

"Simmons!" I whispered to the British Scientist. She looked over at me with a questioning face. 

"What's up with Coulson and May?" 

Jemma chuckled softly. "If you want the details, ask Daisy. She's like, the captain of every single ship including her own." She sighed, laughing to herself. 

Jemma then went back to day dreaming.

Not gonna lie, I was bored. I wanted to sleep. But that would be overly rude. Too rude. However, I was bored out of my mind. Like I said, why am I needed here? 

I just stared at the projector. Coulson was talking about Agent Sousa, Agent Carter's partner. He seemed okay, I guess. 

I blinked, forcing sleepiness away. Nope, not gonna sleep now, not yet. 

Too bad, my eyelids drooped and I felt my head hit the table. I curled up my hands, stuffing my head in it and letting out a sigh.

Two seconds later, I sat back up straight because of my 'peter tingle'. Daisy was holding a book over my head and smirking. 

When did she even wake up? 

"Come on, get up!" She hissed. "We're getting the hell outta here." Only then did I realised only Daisy, me, May and Coulson was here. 

Isn't Melinda supposed to be a spy? Coulson too? How the hell do they not- 

"Ugh just leave would ya?" Came May's semi-annoyed voice. 

-know. 

Guess she did know and I also guess she wanted alone time with Coulson.