Prank Wars: THE BEGINNING

Remember that weird creature from yesterday? Well, Melinda was downright ready to snatch up the box and fly it out, but I convinced her otherwise. 

Instead, I took the creature. I named it Hylla, because it seemed nice, and after two hours Jemma declared that it was a girl. 

I had unofficially adopted Hylla, and spent yesterday building some stuff for Hylla. Eg. House, bed etc. etc. 

Right now, it was 7 am and Hylla was sleeping. I went off to visit Daisy in the med bay, and we chatted for about an hour. She was telling me about a prank someone pulled on Fitz a few years back. 

"So, we were playing scrabble, when Fitz came out with whipped cream all over his face! It was hilarious, but until this day, no one knows who did it." Daisy explained. 

I couldn't contain my laughter. Not because it was funny, but because I knew exactly who pranked Fitz.

"It-It's May!" I choked out, still laughing. 

Daisy sat up straight. "No way. No way. May. Can't. Prank!" 

"Well she did! I would tell you to go ask her but then she would know I told you." I replied. 

Daisy slouched and folded her arms, deep in thought, before she once again straightened her back and yelled, "I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

I leapt back in fright, eyes widened in surprise. "What?" 

"Prank Wars!" Daisy grinned mischievously. 

I jumped up. "YES YES YES WE MUST HAVE PRANK WARS!" I gasped out excitedly.

Daisy being Daisy didn't use a wheelchair, instead she leaned against me and we went to the common room. After that, I went to gather the group.

"Daisy and I had an awesome idea guys!! Prank wars!" My eyes twinkled in happiness. "We can have a prank war guys! Please?"

Fitz and Yo-Yo immediately agreed. Fitz smirked. "Great idea, Kid, Daisy." Yo-Yo nodded in agreement.

Hunter was easily convinced, and Fitz managed to get Jemma to agree. Same with Yo-Yo and Mack. Lincoln was pretty much okay with it, and May was grinning evilly.

She shot a smirk at Coulson and said, "I'm in."

---

I overheard Fitz talking to Mack when I was planning my first prank.

"Mack, I need you to help me with something." Fitz was saying. He then proceeded to tell Mack his plans.

I followed Fitz to the training room. He seemed to be waiting for someone.

I crept up the wall, careful to ensure he didn't see me. I perched upside down on the ceiling, and watched.

Jemma appeared a few minutes later. When she entered the training room by opening the door, and bucket of ice cold water fell on her.

Jemma shrieked. "FITZ THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR CHILDISH GAMES. WHAT IF I WAS CARRYING A VERY DANGEROUS CHEMICAL THAT COULD EXPLODE ANY MOMENT?"

I chuckled to myself. Sure, it was kind of lame, but still funny.

Fitz was grinning like a madman. "You screamed like a girl." He pointed out.

Jemma gave him a horrified look. "I AM a girl!" She replied, offended.

That was actually funnier then the actual prank. I lost my grip and tumbled to the ground, shaking with laughter.

This time, Fitz screamed like a girl.

Jemma rushed towards me and asked, concerned, "Peter are you okay?"

I nodded and sat up, panting slightly both from the fall and the laughter. "I'm fine. How about you? You're drenched."

Jemma sighed fondly. "I'll survive. But you, you fell from the ceiling. What are you even doing up there?"

I shrugged. 

---

By the end of the day, the base was in quite a mess.

May managed to somehow cover Coulson's entire room and office with pictures of Uncle Steve. She also somehow made it look like Lola was dented, which freaked the hell out of the owner. But since Philinda is cannon in my mind, at least, he forgave her after a while.

Fitz knew Jemma loved clean workspace, so the both of us spent 10 minutes colouring her table in the lab with washable marker. Jemma was horrified again and smacked Fitz on the head. I got away.

Yo-Yo went about misplacing almost everything. She even did it to my special headphones and earphones! But when a small SO popped up once again, due to the loud noises, she went to retrieve it. Everything was fine.

We definitely need to do this again.

---

"OH MY GOD PETER WHY!" It was midnight, and a scream clearly from Fitz rang throughout the base. The young spider sat perched on the ceiling, silently laughing to himself.