2.

Taehyung entered his apartment, limping awfully after the vigorous sex session the previous night. He stripped his clothes right away slipping into the washroom.

He stared at himself on the mirror, tracing the bite marks and hickeys all over his neck and chest.

" Wooooohoooo!!! I did my first sex!! " Taehyung shouted in joy laughing in pure astonishment.

He closed his eyes, having unclear flashbacks of yesterday, that dead stare in those eyes while thrusting his dick inside him mercilessly .

If anyone would see taehyung now, they would get the idea that the boy was a pure sex addict. Truth being the absolute opposite.

Taehyung's dating life was nothing other than the stock market of the world's, totally unbalanced. A real tragedy, taehyung himself was amused about how bad his luck actually was. Naturally he was a pent up virgin of twenty four.

The hot water touched the skin of the blonde who sighed in comfort.

" Shit my nipples are stinging. What did he do?? " Taehyung saw his member hard by just thinking about yesterday. He pumped his dick in regular motions, biting his lip as the image of the brunette licking his member came in his mind.

He leaned on the wall pumping his dick with one hand as his another hand found it's way towards his needy hole. He inserted his one finger hissing in pain as the inside was still swollen.

Few minutes of intense pumping and finger fucking was enough for taehyung to come in his hand. He huffed in shortness of breath washing his entire body with the hot water.

" I actually came by myself! Wow, this is the first time this happened." Taehyung was amazed a bit as he never came on his own by self orgasm.

" That face really did some work I guess. " Taehyung chuckled thinking about the brunette.

He sat in front of his laptop, ready to finish his draft of the story he was working on. He typed some words on the white screen.

" His dick was really huge. I think about 10 inches? "

" How would it taste? "

Taehyung's stare returned to the white screen in front of him flashing the words " God's child.... "

Sure, he was not at all having perverted thoughts about his one night stand while writing an aesthetic novel.

" This is not working. I think I know what my mind and heart wants. " Taehyung stood up closing his laptop making his way towards the bed. He laid down in the bed with a sigh.

" Damn, I  want to get fucked more. "

------------

" Yes report about that mission. Good, kill anyone who will show up. Not even their remains should be found. " The brunette hung up the call, staring outside as the car made it's way towards the huge building.

A man dressed in black suit opened the door for the brunette, bowing to him as he came out.

" Boss, The meeting is arranged. Everyone is waiting for you. "

The brunette nodded with a stern face, headed towards the meeting room walking through the numerous hallways. The men bowed their heads seeing their boss, opening the door.

Some shitty old bummers being seated in the room with a unamused look on their faces .

The brunette entered the room, taking the seat at the front facing them. He looked at his watch. " My precious time..... "

" Nice to see you Jungkook." An old guy barked showing his really unattractive smile.

" Well it's not nice for me to see you, Mr. Shin. I am a really busy person you know. And it's sir for you."

The old man gave the younger a nasty look. The brunette completely unbothered by them.

" The consignment at macaw is captured by the rival group. If we lose it, heavy losses will be there. What are  you gonna do about this? " Another man spat in a loud tone.

" Kill them. " Jungkook spoke not looking away from his watch.

" That's not professional. Killing them seems against our policies. " The others nodded in agreement.

" Oh shut up! What do you think you are in? Some old justice and principle shit?? Just finish them off. If you hesitate because of your damn principles, I can finish you off instead. How many years will you live, anyways?? "

The others looked at Jungkook with some angry and some shocked expressions.

Jungkook stood up giving a " Fuck you " Look to all.

" You just wasted my seven minutes. If we don't get that consignment, be ready to get slaughtered. "

------------

Jungkook was playing a mobile game when the driver stopped the car at the destination, their night bar. It was Jungkook's  regular place to chug down drinks and enjoy one night stands.

" Boss, does this handkerchief belong to you? " The driver showed Jungkook a handkerchief with the intials "TH " on it.

The sight of the handkerchief reminded him of a certain someone from yesterday. He smirked as the events sweft away in his mind.

" Give it to me. " Jungkook took the handkerchief, sniffing in the smell of the blonde.

As he was walking into the bar, a voice interrupted him.

" Hey, you 10 inch fucker! "

Jungkook turned around to see the blonde from yesterday standing there with a sassy look.

A smirk appeared on his face.

" I was thinking about you only, babyboy. "