9.

The brown haired child sat by the window still staring at nowhere into the oblivion. He was waiting, since his birth. The nun came from his behind, sitting beside him, giving a gentle pet on his brown hair before the six year old kid looked at her, with eyes full of sadness. She smiled a bit at the kid, pulling him up on her lap. Still there was no change in his face, the same sadness residing on it.

" Mama, when will they come?? You said they left me with you, because they had some work, so why are they not coming back? "

There was no answer to the child's question for the lady knew the hurting truth behind it. His parents left him. And will never come back again.

He was abandoned...

The lady forced a smile on her face, for she had to persuade that boy, that his parents will come back for him one day , the whole thing being a woven lie.

" Don't worry Jungkookie... Your mom and dad will come back soon. They informed me that their work will be over soon and they will come and take their jungkook with them."

These simple, though a white lie, seemed like the essence for the child to smile again, showing his cute bunny teeth again. He was overwhelmed, his parents would be here soon, he will also have a home, have a family.

But it was not what that six year child wanted. A man dressed in black, his eyes devoid of any care and love stood in front of him. He crouched down to the height of the boy, placing a hand on the shoulder of the lost child. He face still not showing a drop of love or sincerity.

" Hello Jungkook. I am your father from now. Nice to meet you, son. "

That was the first and last time in his life, when Jungkook heard the word " Son" . His life which was dull without any family, anyone who will take care of him and love him, got a family... But it was not the family Jungkook wanted.

The boy sat on the dining table, with maids and servants lining up to carry out his commands, living in that huge mansion alone, no trace of his father anywhere. He met him in the church last time.

That's when he realised, his desire for a family would remain incomplete for the rest of his life. No colors were there in his tone, totally dull and gloomy.

Years passed. Jungkook was ten now. That's when he heard that his 'father'  was coming to see him. He was overjoyed, maybe he could not come to him due to work, he will finally meet his parents, the love he had yearned since his childhood, finally it was his turn to receive it.

He left his room running, the horns of the cars making a fuss outside marking the arrival of that black suited man who was supposed to be his father. His heart pounded in nervousness , thinking of various strategies to start a conversation with him.

Should I hug him?? He would be happy right ?? Should I flaunt about my grades to him?? He would be proud of me, right??

The rushed steps came to a halt, hearing two voices from the living room.

" How is the child doing?? He is capable right?? Not any dumb shit..."

" Yes boss, the child is really intelligent and good in various sports too. I think he will be perfect. "

The familiar voice that Jungkook heard four years ago calling him son was there.

" Then what are you waiting for? Start his training from tomorrow. He should be master in all weapon fighting techniques. I am not feeding him for free. The future of this underworld business lies on him. "