6.

The blonde opened his eyes half, rubbing them softly, still drowsy in sleep.

" You look great even in sleep. "

Taehyung froze in his actions, his eyes shifting it's gaze towards the brunette, sitting there with an amused grin.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ....

Fuckkkkk!!!! You scared me!!! "

Taehyung huffed in horror as the brunette shifted himself from the chair to the bed. He traced his finger on the jawline of the other making his chin face upward.

"  Baby, why are you so beautiful? "

" What to do, I am born great. "

Taehyung looked at Jungkook staring at him with an unreadable expression. He was not the one to shout and a fuss about that situation.

" Let me change, then you can take me. " The blonde said as he walked towards the washroom.

" Should I see you taking a shower?"
Jungkook shouted from outside.

" Don't even dare to pull off such a thing. You will end up fucking me. "

The voice of the blonde came from inside hazy with the sound of water falling.

Jungkook sat on the bed, still warm from the body of the blonde. He took the blanket and sniffed it, the familiar smell of his thing in it.

Taehyung came out of the washroom rubbing his hair with a towel, wearing a white robe, giving teasing glances of his chest and thighs. He walked to the closet, picking up some clothes.

" Why are you picking so many clothes? "

Taehyung felt the brunette's breathe tingling on his shoulder.

" What will I wear there?? You wouldn't make me roam around naked right?? "

" I wish I could do that. But you got bad luck, cause there are lingering gazes 24/7 all over in my house. "

"And I hate it when people look at what's mine. "

Jungkook placed some kisses on the nape of the other, holding onto his waist from behind.

Taehyung, being unfazed, took out a shirt with a jeans from his closet. Jungkook put back the other clothes back into the closet.

" You don't need anything, my thing, my taste will be there for you. "

" Don't you think you are a bit mad? "

" I believe I am mad, and you haven't seen an inch of my madness yet. "

Jungkook sat there staring at the blonde curves and golden skin as the other slipped into the shirt and jeans.

" I bet you already planned everything, so I will not intervene and follow your lead. Let's go. " Jungkook stood up as taehyung followed him out of the room. Their men standing outside. Taehyung was looking at the things in his room when a certain something caught his eye, stopping him in his tracks. Jungkook stopped at the door and turned around.

Taehyung went to the shelf with pictures and quickly took out a specific photo out of the frame, looking at it with a genuine smile, slipping it into his pocket.

I don't like it.

" Let's go. I needed to take this photo. It's very special to me. " Taehyung showed off a genuine smile, for the first time to the brunette, whose frown only got bigger. No readable expression on his face.

" As if I care. " A reply in dark voice came from Jungkook. Taehyung came down with the gang boss followed by numerous black suited men, all following them in an arranged line.

" Get in. " Jungkook commanded in a monotonous voice directing  to the seat beside him.

The driver got in, jungkook giving him a little nod, giving him permission to drive off. " Sir, please put your seatbelt. " The driver asked.
Taehyung saw the driver staring at him.

" Oh yes, sorry. " He fetched the seatbelt but got overpassed by a larger hand gripping off the belt. Jungkook took the belt over the blonde's body hooking it tightly.

" Hey, it's tight. Loosen it. " The blonde barked.

" This is the grip of mine on you from now on. So tight, that it can suffocate you too. " Taehyung remained silent. There was a change in behavior of the brunette. Something more harsh.

The car entered the gates of the lavishing mansion leaving the blonde in awe. It was a huge area, covered with colorful gardens. Green grassfields, with a huge building at the center.

The car stopped in front of the mansion, rows of black suited men bowing to the brunette, Taehyung quietly followed him entering the mansion.

It was miraculous. The whole house painted in grey, white and black giving it a aesthetic look, decorated by  huge chandeliers at every ten steps.

" Stunned by this? " Taehyung diverted his eyes to the brunette standing in front of him with an unamused face.

" Yeah... It's huge. "

" Jungkook, you are home. Come and eat breakfast. The plates are prepared. " A familiar man appreared, the blonde recognised him from yesterday.

Yoongi....

" Yes hyung, we will be there. " Jungkook replied taking taehyung 's hands as he walked towards the dining hall.

They entered the huge table, decorated with expensive cutlery and mouth watering dishes. Jungkook sat at the very front seat, immediately pulling the blonde on his lap.

"Sit here. This is your place. " He whispered into the ears of taehyung.

Taehyung was a bit shocked, the brunette was strange. He thought about himself living with him.

Regret is truely a dangerous drug.

The blonde took a glass of juice, sipping it awkwardly . The brunette forwarded a piece of ham towards the mouth of the other.

" Are you feeding me? "

" I think you can see well. "

Taehyung showed his teeth a bit, the atmosphere being utterly awkward. He took in the food from Jungkook, chewing it slowly.

" Sir... Your wanted room is ready. " A man said, bowing to jungkook.

" Oh yeah, my room... I should see it... I.. I.. Should go. "

Taehyung stood up following the man to take him to his room. Jungkook sat there, a nasty smirk on his face.

He looked at the picture in his hand, the blonde cheerfully showing off his smile. His hand crumpling the picture.

My toy..

My rule.

Hey all. This is my first time writing to the readers. Hope you all are enjoying the story with me. Jungkook is quite a fucker, isn't he? Do you think taehyung has a past??
Let's see 👀