16.

Jungkook was sitting on the dining table with two eyes glaring at him as the red haired boy clinged onto him. Jimin didn't let go of Jungkook's hand from the moment he came, making taehyung frown, wandering who the boy was and what his relationship with the brunette is. He turned to yoongi who was throwing holes towards the two boys with his eyes. He got up and went outside the room, taehyung decided to sneak out too, as he needed answers to his questions which certainly yoongi had.

As taehyung walked out of the room, the two boys released their grip onto each other. Jungkook sighed as he saw Jimin looking at the door, his eyes searching for the silver haired.The brunette placed a hand over the shoulder of the other, diverting his gaze towards him. He looked sad.

" Jimin, do we really need to do this? I don't think you clinging to me would affect yoongi hyung in any way. Maybe you should talk to him a bit. "

" What would I say to him? " Hyung, I am here to again plead for your love after you rejected me so pitifully. " Is that what you want me to say? "

Jungkook looked down as he had no answers to Jimin' s questions. He already had enough arguments with Yoongi about Jimin and their relationship. It was clear to him that Yoongi loved the other, but he pushed Jimin away from him for God knows what reason.

" You are right in a way. I myself don't know what goes on in Yoongi hyung's mind, though I am living with him since 10 years. "

" See.. Anyways, who is that cutie?? Your boyfriend?? " Jimin asked, his face showing excitement on it.

" Not yet. But you don't know in future... " Jungkook sipped on his drink as Jimin squeeled hard.

" Oh my god!!! Jungkook!!! Finally, are you in love?? I can't wait to see you all lovey dovey. Please don't stick out your gun if he refuses you. "

" What the hell Jimin, do you think I am a gangster? "

" Apparently you are. " Jungkook spat out his drink as Jimin broke out in laughter. Seeing Jungkook nervous was a rare sight.

Taehyung came following yoongi who stood at the corridor looking out at the green gardens. He took out a cigarette, lighting it up. Taehyung tapped him lightly on his shoulder, making him gasp lightly.

" Tae, what are you doing here? Want a smoke? " Yoongi asked, white smoke  flaring out of his nose and mouth, making taehyung a bit uncomfortable as he couldn't stand the smell of smoke.

" I don't smoke hyung. I just wanted to ask about that boy... "

" Who? Jimin? "

Taehyung nodded in little , a pout visible on his lips, making yoongi chuckle. He found the younger cute in many ways. If his heart was not in love with "him" , then definitely yoongi would have proposed taehyung. But a cute friend wouldn't hurt him, right?

" He is Park Jimin. He is the son of the cook here. Jungkook's first friend since his childhood. He used to live with us, but had to leave cause of his mother's health, who is currently admitted into the Hospital due to a kidney failure. Jungkook and him are really good friends. "

Taehyung didn't seem quite happy listening to yoongi's words. Friends.. So that boy was Jungkook's first friend, maybe boyfriend too... His lips curved it's way downwards, making Yoongi frown.

" Hey, they are not lovers. Don't worry about that. "

" Who said I was worried? "

" Your face is so bad at lying. "

Taehyung bit his lip in embarrassment as he saw Yoongi grinning at the way taehyung looked disappointed as he heard about Jungkook and Jimin.

" Then why are they so clingy? " Taehyung asked. They were acting as if they were a couple.