24.

" Hobi, how are you?? " Jimin squeeled in the other boy's arms with pure happiness. Taehyung smiled unconsciously seeing his friend laughing after so many days.

" How is my mochi doing? " Hobi ruffled the red locks of the short boy with a smile and looked at taehyung." who is this sweetie? Don't tell me chimmy you moved on from your yoongi this fast ." jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and burst out laughing .Hobi looked at the two sqeeling boys with buttoned eyes . 

" you got the whole thing wrong ,Hobi . i love yoongi and yoongi only and he is taehyung ,remember I told you about jungkook ,he is his lover ." taehyung's cheek flushed a light hue of red as the words " Jungkook's lover " slipped from Jimin's lips.  Hobi and Jimin looked at each other in teasing eyes .

The three boys sat down and started to converse about themselves .Taehyung liked Hoseok more than he thought he would , his  laugh had the magical power to make other's smile , not to mention his excellent out of the box sense of humor . Hoseok was jimin's only friend back there and knew all about jimin . 

"So? how is your love story going? Where is your prince ?" hobi asked in a teasing tone wrapping his hands around jimin"s shoulder. As if it was not destined , the door opened of the room exposing the two discussed persons , Jungkook and Yoongi . Yoongi's eyes instantly fell on the hands of the unknown boy on jimin's . He squinted his eyes narrow throwing sharp glares to Hobi , who obliviously laughed . 

" Kookie? you are back !" taehyung ran and hugged jungkook , who patted the boy's hair gently. Jimin smiled at yoongi with shining eyes which yoongi gladly returned with an ice cold look . This was enough for Hobi to identify the person and the situation going on . Hobi whispered something in jimin's ears making him smile while jungkook and taehyung looked at yoongi glaring at them cluelessly . Jimin grabbed Hobi by his hand and went close to the others. 

" This is Hoseok , my friend . He has helped me generously during mom's surgery . We go the same university too . Hobi , meet Jungkook , my childhood friend about whom I told you and this is yoongi hyung , jungkook's right hand ." jungkook and taehyung gasped softly hearing that introduction about yoongi from Jimin's mouth . 

" Let's have dinner together , Hobi will live with us for some days ." jimin and hobi chuckled among themselves making a certain person's appetite perishing. The maids came in with the food and all started eating. Jimin passed the chocolate pudding to Hobi ," today please compromise with this much , tomorrow I will prepare your favorite dishes. " Yoongi angrily stabbed the chicken on his plate seeing the brand new " lovey dovey " duo . Jungkook fed taehyung ,both looking lovingly at each other . Yoongi nearly gagged his food watching the two duos being all domestic and cozy together. He stood up and walked out of the room . as soon as he left , Jimin and Hobi burst out into laughter together. 

" See? told you, this would work for sure ." jimin laughed happily and Hobi stared at him . Taehyung watched them and the first thought that emerged in his mind was ' Looks like this story doesn't have one prince . Jiminah , you are in the middle ,all the best '

Yoongi grumpily stomped his way through the hallway , somehow feeling irritated and angry . He knew this was to happen one day . Still it hurted more than feeling ,seeing jimin smiling with another man was more painful than he thought it would ever be. He stood silently at the terrace feeling the breeze of the night as it brushed its way by making his mint locks float in the air. 

" You smoke ? can I have one ?" Yoongi turned back and saw Hoseok standing there smiling . Yoongi handed one to Hobi  in an unamused manner. " oh wait , Let me give the lighter " Yoongi was about to rummage his pockets for a lighter when Hoseok pulled him towards his face and attached the tips of the cigarette together. Yoongi was shocked as goosebumps took over his whole body making his heart thump louder. 

' What the hell!! What are you trying to do ? " yoongi barked aloud to hoseok who amusedly smoked his cigar. " I am doing what you weren't capable to do . You like Jimin, right?" yoongi remained silent . " I will take that silence as a yes . i like him too , he is cute ." yoongi glared at Hoseok slightly while hobi shrugged with a chuckle.

Hobi turned around to face the opposite to yoongi. " but ,wanna know my one secret ? " Yoongi looked uninterested in knowing anything about the other. Hoseok suddenly whispered into Yoongi's ears ," I like you too " 

Yoongi stood there processing what he heard . Hoseok spanked the other's butt gently shocking  Yoongi from his core . 

" Good night , sweetie . See you tomorrow ." 

--------------------

Feel free to curse me . I know how irresponsible I am . 

What do you think about sopemin ?