8.

The seventeen year old boy stood between the busy crowd of students, swarming in various direction, in and out of the huge building that stood in front of him. He let out a shaky breathe, as his chest moved in discomfort.

It was his first day of high school.

Taehyung had always been socially awkward person. Everyone found him weird since his childhood. Being brought up in an orphanage, not even remembering the slight silhouette of his parents.... Taehyung was alone... All his childhood.

Love was something, he never had felt a slight of touch before. People only treated him with pathetic look on their faces, giggling behind his back. He was used to it, the fact that he was gay made his social confidence shrink more into the size of a pea. It was even hard for him to talk with others, without stuttering.

But he was about to turn into an adult, and he needed a decent job to support himself.... To be able to survive. So here he was for his dreadfully frightening journey of high school, atleast that's what taehyung thought.

He took slow steps towards the building receiving few glances now and then from the passing students, his body turning cold each second, as his heart hastily pumped blood.

Why are they looking? Is there something on my face? Am I walking weirdly?? Does my clothes look like rags? Wait....

Do they know that I am gay?

The short blonde somehow made it to the lockers, panting horribly as his steps haggered a bit. He was terrified, terrified of the stares beaming at him.
Terrified to be judged by people for who he was.

There weren't so many students there. This helped taehyung calm down a bit. Now the next dreadful step. He had to find his class.  Taehyung 's heart jolted up with nervousness, only  by the thought of asking any other student about the way.

So he took out his books and walked away from the locker room. Taking confused steps through the corridoor.

30 minutes were about to pass...

The boy stood at the stairs, feeling the sweat dribble down his forehead due to the intense walking he had done during the past half an hour.

He sat on the stairs, feeling like tears would gush down any moment soon. The passing students gave him an odd glance, as they saw an unfamiliar face. Why was he such an introvert?? Is talking with people so difficult?? Then why can't he do it ? ....

" Hey, why are you sitting here? Do you need some help? " The blonde heard a somewhat calm voice.

He quickly wipped his tears, his eyes looked upwards to see a tall boy standing in front of him. He was handsome, with black hair and a fair complexion. His green eyes staring straight at the blue lens of the blonde sitting.

" Why are you crying? Here take this. " The boy handed taehyung his handkerchief, smiling at him.

That smile for which taehyung fell... Fell so hard...

In love...
" Hello, My name is Jay. " The boy spoke with the same sweet tone.

" H.. Hi.. " Of course he stuttered....

And that's how it began...

Taehyung's trauma...

-------------

Taehyung stood blankly in front of the mirror, looking at himself. A frown of disguist on his face. He traced his fingers on the glass reflecting his own image.